Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Show and Tell Gallery

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 09:00 AM   #1

Fist Year of Ownership

Hello All!

Today marks the first year since I purchased my 2001 CPO Boxster from Downtown Porsche in Toronto. Over the past year, I have:

de-ambered sides and tails / hard top / pioneer avic-n3 navigation / custom plates / 5% tint

It now has about 96, 500 km on it and no problems at all. Only scheduled maintenance so far.Here are some pictures of the progress ... I am very happy with the car and enjoy in immensely.

Amber Tails

Original Soft Top

Plates

Pioneer Navigation

Final Exterior

9eighty6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #2

Congrats!

Looks like you've been bitten by the bug!!

....beeeeeeeee careful! Right Ed Devlin?? j/k
dcporsche99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 01:37 PM   #3

Cool Congratulations !

9eighty6 congrats for surviving the first year with no major issues, but then again i must assume that the car was put away this past winter. Worst winter so far in the Big TO. yes, i'm also from the outskirts of the big T.O.. and i'm sure will remember your license plates when we see each other along the winding D.V.P.
your 986 sure looks good !
t2-bxtrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 06:17 AM   #4

Thanks Guys ...

@ T2 - This winter was a bad one, that's for sure! I'll keep an eye out on the DVP for you

@ DC - You're right about getting bitten by the bug! I don't know how some can avoid that bite!

PS ... for those who thought "His plates say 9eighty6 but it is pronounced 'nine-eight-six' ... I'll let you in on a secret ... I was born on the 9th month (sept) of 1986 .... what a coincidence, eh?

Happy Boxster-ing to all!
9eighty6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 09:45 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9eighty6
PS ... for those who thought "His plates say 9eighty6 but it is pronounced 'nine-eight-six' ... I'll let you in on a secret ... I was born on the 9th month (sept) of 1986 .... what a coincidence, eh?
Good thing you were weren't born in September of 59 - your investment costs would have been a little different!

CT986S is offline   Reply With Quote