Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Regional Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2015, 05:55 AM   #1

Porsches to Oxford, Ohio

Porsche's return to Oxford, Ohio on 20 June, and then caravan to the PCA Parade in French Lick. Here's the link for the Oxford event. It's always a great time with a lot of P cars to ogle.

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=pwkamtlab&oeidk=a07ealuserhbdb90038

schnellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 09:03 AM   #2

Can't make it to this show as I'll be out of town, but I am heading up with another forum member to Porsches to Ohio in Granville at the end of July. Are you going to be up there for that show too?
ReallyDirtyThirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 09:40 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyDirtyThirty View Post
Can't make it to this show as I'll be out of town, but I am heading up with another forum member to Porsches to Ohio in Granville at the end of July. Are you going to be up there for that show too?

Gonna be in Colorado the month of July. Who is sponsoring the Granville event?
schnellman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:16 AM   #4

I think the MORPCA is sponsoring the Granville event.

As a Miami Alum I am very saddened I can't go to the Oxford event this year in my new Boxster... :ah: While I may be biased, I find Oxford to be superior college town as compared to Granville.

Unfortunately I had already booked travel out of town before they announced the dates. I'll definitely be at the Oxford event next year though. I still have family/friends in Ohio so the timing of the Granville event and the proximity to folks I know makes sense for me to make the hike up the road.

ReallyDirtyThirty is offline   Reply With Quote