Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Regional Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
Opposed to Subie Burble

Garage
CCSU Car Club Spring Car Show, 4-21-12

Hey everyone. I'm not sure if this is really the right place for me to put this announcement, but this is where it's going.

The car club at Central Connecticut State University is having it's annual Spring car show on Saturday, April 21st, 2012. $10 to show, free to spectate, and all money collected for the show and the events goes to the American Heart Association in memory of one of our members who passed a few years back.

Any and all cars are welcome.

We'll be having a car smash as well as a few other events and attractions besides the cars.

Please PM me with any questions, and I apologize for the short notice, but it seems the weather is supposed to hold out, so we expect a great turnout, and I'd love to see more Porsche representation at our shows.

CCSU is located at
1615 Stanley St.
New Britain, CT 06050

The entrance to the show is off of Ella Grasso Blvd.

Thanks! Hope some of you locals can join us if you're looking for something to do on a nice Saturday morning and afternoon.

1997 Arctic Silver Boxster, 5-spd
IMSR + RMS
Robbins glass window top
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote