Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Regional Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 08:13 AM   #1

Talking Porsche Parade

Who is going to the Porsche Parade in July?

It is held this year in Keystone and Breckenridge Colorado. If you have never been to this part of the country, you need to be there. Some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. Also, not to mention the biggest Porsche gathering for the year.

Check it out @

www.porscheparade2009.com

I would like to see if any one else is coming to represent the Boxsters.
Let me know.

BoxsterS21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:08 PM   #2

We are signed up, but not sure the little Hot Rod Boxster will be done by then we also managed to get into the AutoX before it filled up. The goal was to show up and kick everyone's ass in the car.. now it is a squeeze to get the engine done before the event we will see. Right now the car regularly places in the top 3-4 here in SoCal against VERY VERY stiff competition. We also checked around and it appears NO Hot Rod little 914's will make the trip and contend in the VERY high altitude AutoX, so this year will favor a fuel injected car over a small lightweight carbed 914 (that always seem to win Parade) It *should* be interesting to say the least!! We will see if I can pull out the stops and knock this new engine out before the event.

B
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:21 AM   #3

I plan on going too. Parade actually begins Sun. 6/28. It would be great to meet some of the forum members in person. I was too late to get into AutoX. But, I am a volunteer course worker for the event.

Mark

MarkOfZero is offline   Reply With Quote