Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Porsche Cayman Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2023, 05:20 AM   #1

Piwis Tester II and Piwis Tester 3 diagnostic tools for Porsche

HelloI am writing to provide you with information about the Piwis Tester II and Piwis Tester 3 diagnostic tools for Porsche vehicles.

1. Piwis Tester II:
Piwis Tester II for Porsche V18.150 with CF30 Laptop is a professional and powerful diagnostic tool for Porsche vehicles. It offers full access to Porsche's most advanced diagnostics and offline programming capabilities. The software version is 18.150, and it comes with a CF-30 Laptop (second hand) with the software pre-installed on the hard drive. It supports multiple languages including Russian, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, and Dutch. You can update the software through a CD or HDD, with one year of free updates. After one year, an update can be purchased for $100. Please note that the software is compatible with the operating system Windows XP. Bluetooth, GPS, and Navigation functions are available but require separate authorization.

Piwis Tester II supports various Porsche systems, including engine, automatic transmission, air-conditioning, SRS, ABS, ASR, MPL, GM, original anti-theft system, KEYLESS GO system, and OBDII system. It covers Porsche models such as 911(997) (991), Boxster/Cayman (987), Cayenne up to MY 2010, Cayenne from MY 2011, and Panamera. It also supports 2018 year Porsche car models.

2. Piwis Tester 3:
The Porsche Piwis 3 (PST3) is the newest diagnostic tool available in the market. It can read and clear trouble codes, provide ECU information, test live data, display actual values, and perform programming functions. It comes with dual systems: V42.000.011 and V38.250.000. V38.250.000 supports offline programming with engineering software, while V42.000.011 supports online programming with an online account and certificate. The tool is updated via SSD and connects through USB. It supports multiple languages including German, English, US English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, and Nederlands. Piwis 3 supports all Porsche models from 1998 to the present day, including Porsche 911(997) (991), Boxster/Cayman (987), Cayenne up to MY 2010, Cayenne from MY 2011, and Panamera. It also supports the latest models such as Paramera (971) 2023, Caynenne (92A) 2023, Macan (95B) 2023, and 911 (991) 2023, as well as all other old car models.

Old 12-27-2023, 04:22 AM   #2
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Don't get me started on ****************ing ladders, again.

Tags
piwis tester 3