Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Performance and Technical Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 04:21 PM   #1

Boxster data logs?

Hi Guys,

curious to know if anyone has any data they have recorded from their Boxster? I have a number of logs recorded via my innovate motorsports system (software is free download) that I'm happy to share and compare.

Anyone have anything else they can share (as long as the software used to view the data is available, we should be right).

I'd like to cross compare as I feel my 2.5 is running lean.

Regards,
Sam

Old 07-13-2011, 04:49 PM   #2

Interesting. How does it work, what hardware does it use, what data does it monitor and store?

2000 Boxster 2.7l red/black

Previous cars

1973 Opel Manta
1969(?) Fiat 850 Convertible
1979 Lancia Beta Coupe
1981 Alfa Romeo GTV 6
1985 Alfa Romeo Graduate
1985 Porsche 944
1989 Porsche 944
1981 Triumph TR7
1989 (?) Alfa Romeo Milano
1993 Saab 9000
san rensho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:58 PM   #3

My system is pretty basic at the moment, but has the capability of expanding very quickly.

Currently I have one LC-1 (wideband oxygen sensor on the right bank, will get one to replace the narrowband in the left bank soon) and a OT-2 (which is an OBD2 device, allows me to log all values through that, ie RPM, throttle position, air temp, MAF output, coolant temp, vehicle speed, etc.)

I also have an SSI-4 which allows me to attach any 4 sensors I like. Currently I am not using this though.

Have a look at their wesbsite, download the software and take a look at the products.

I am actually looking at moving away from innovate though and go to a new company called www.14point7.com They are making some very nice gear of which I am ordering some of now.

Sam