Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Performance and Technical Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 05:49 PM   #1

Softronics ECU tuning program

Hi, guys. I am wondering anyone has had Softronics installed on Box S? I have 2001 S. I m thinking of getting Softronics since that is about only package which allows customer to tune own flavor..... with complete bit by bit file redo back to stock.. I have asked Softronics via emails and even phone calls but without success nor replies. Have anyone talked to Softronics? I know it could be a waste of money but all intake and exhaust mod I have done I think I can stretch even more to get more HP's. Let me know. Thanks.

shifter997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:30 PM   #2

I haven't used it, but there's a lot of discussion over at caymanclub.net about softronics including a plenum kit they're putting together. Not sure if they're working on a kit for the 986, tho.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:08 AM   #3

Have you contacted APR in regards to an ECU upgrade or Unitronic, which is another software tuning company?

Anyone have any experience with either?
Bob Z. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:45 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjae
I haven't used it, but there's a lot of discussion over at caymanclub.net about softronics including a plenum kit they're putting together. Not sure if they're working on a kit for the 986, tho.

Thanks, I will check it out.

shifter997 is offline   Reply With Quote