Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Performance and Technical Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #1

Any SuperSprint Race Muffler Info

Hello everyone, new to the board and a new proud owner of a 02 2.7. I really want to get the exhaust a little louder. What I dont want is resonance since I commute in traffic with the revs in the 2 to 3K range. So that rules out the FAbspeed and GHL's for sure. Does anyone have experience with the Super Sprint race system. I called SS and they didnt have ay info for me. Does it connect to factory pipes or is it made for the SS headers. Thanks for the help!

senna65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 05:01 AM   #2

Congrats! Where's the pics?
dcporsche99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:55 PM   #3

Sorry I tried to upload the pics but the images were too large to attach. Its white with a gray top and gray interior. I just found a great deal on some SuperSprint Race Mufflers from EuroSport Design for a great price, so I cant wait to to put them on!
Old 02-09-2008, 11:52 AM   #4

Will be very interested to hear how these sound and if they have resonance issues.

Patrick
Cloudsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 02:02 PM   #5

Found them for a great deal at EuroSportDesign and will be arriving in 2 weeks. I am worried too about droning issues since this is my daily driver, but I want an exhaust noise with more cojones but not annoying. Will let you know cant wait till they are put on the 2.7