Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2018, 11:33 AM   #1
superdim

Smile Panamera 4S Review - SUPERcarREVIEW

Hello All,

I created a YouTube channel a little while back to vlog about cars and all things automotive. Last week I got an incredible opportunity when a local dealership lent me a 2012 Panamera 4S for the day to review for my audience!

My channel is called SUPERDIM, and the Panamera review can be found here

I'm planning on making many more car reviews, and hope to improve my presenting and video editing skills as I post more videos.
It would mean so much to me if you take a look at the video and maybe let me know what you liked, what you didn't like, and what I can improve on. I already see many things I want to do better, but I'm always open to constructive criticism and new ideas.

Thanks for your time,
Dmitry

Old 07-16-2018, 09:16 AM   #2

Panamera was recalled yesterday.
https://www.torquenews.com/3769/porsche-recalls-some-panamera-models-repair-rear-suspension-link

Porsche has recalled 715 Panamera models to repair a potential problem with the rear suspension.

In your youtube channel are there any videos of Panamera issues that you may have found before hand?

boxapar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
car , panamera , review , video , youtube