Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #1

what is up with Dodge drivers?

seriously whats up with them? ESPECIALLY the ones who drive Ram's? Always trying to race (even with Im driving my X3) annoyingly loud exhaust on EVERY ONE OF THEM, smoke stacks on the diesels (really? smoke stacks?) I was driving home from auto zone last night in the S with my 9 year old son (picking up a new belt tensioner for the BMW) and a Charger with an exhaust pulled up next to me and revved at me........like really dude? And what gets me is that it is never another make of vehicle...always Dodge/Chrysler.....when you buy your "Hemi" does it come with a **************************** card?

rant over:ah:

fivepointnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 03:14 AM   #2
Porscheectomy

What? Agressive drivers in Washington? I don't believe it. But if they do exist, considering the way people drive here, I wish everyone was a Dodge driver.

Last edited by blue2000s; 01-02-2012 at 03:18 AM.
blue2000s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:05 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2000s View Post
What? Agressive drivers in Washington? I don't believe it. But if they do exist, considering the way people drive here, I wish everyone was a Dodge driver.

What do you mean, "considering the way people drive here"????!!!
Just because they speed up and cut you off if you put your turn signal on to change lanes. Just because they hog the left lane and won't move over when you get behind them, they do stop at cross walks for pedestrians instead of running them down like they do in some other States.
3X Water Pump, Clear side markers, Crios Mod, Front engine mount, Flywheel, clutch, RMS, AOS, MAF, serpentine belt, power brake vacuum line, battery, 2X CV boots, Fuel filter, Oil filler tube, 3X ignition switch, 90K service, gas cap
Spinnaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:39 AM   #4
Porscheectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnaker View Post
What do you mean, "considering the way people drive here"????!!!
Just because they speed up and cut you off if you put your turn signal on to change lanes. Just because they hog the left lane and won't move over when you get behind them, they do stop at cross walks for pedestrians instead of running them down like they do in some other States.
There's no place (in the US) that I like driving less than Seattle and Portland. They are laxidasical and passive/agressive at the same time. The highways are a mess because of it.
Old 01-02-2012, 07:15 AM   #5
Theoretical propagandist

Garage
There is trophy that is awarded for best truck stunt performed in heavy traffic!
Old 01-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #6

wow - they sound just like Winnipeg drivers, if you add on "coming to a complete stop at the entrance to merge lanes".
Old 01-02-2012, 11:22 AM   #7
Porscheectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_T View Post
wow - they sound just like Winnipeg drivers, if you add on "coming to a complete stop at the entrance to merge lanes".
Oh, yeah, you have to pass a test in that to get the driver's license.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #8

the dodge truck drivers also like to "fog" the highway once they cut you off... i get it, you have a diesel... idiots...

stateofidleness is offline   Reply With Quote