986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners

986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners (http://986forum.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://986forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   what is up with Dodge drivers? (http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32918)

fivepointnine 01-01-2012 09:54 PM

what is up with Dodge drivers?

seriously whats up with them? ESPECIALLY the ones who drive Ram's? Always trying to race (even with Im driving my X3) annoyingly loud exhaust on EVERY ONE OF THEM, smoke stacks on the diesels (really? smoke stacks?) I was driving home from auto zone last night in the S with my 9 year old son (picking up a new belt tensioner for the BMW) and a Charger with an exhaust pulled up next to me and revved at me........like really dude? And what gets me is that it is never another make of vehicle...always Dodge/Chrysler.....when you buy your "Hemi" does it come with a **************************** card?

rant over:ah:

blue2000s 01-02-2012 03:14 AM

What? Agressive drivers in Washington? I don't believe it. But if they do exist, considering the way people drive here, I wish everyone was a Dodge driver.

Spinnaker 01-02-2012 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue2000s (Post 271886)
What? Agressive drivers in Washington? I don't believe it. But if they do exist, considering the way people drive here, I wish everyone was a Dodge driver.

What do you mean, "considering the way people drive here"????!!!
Just because they speed up and cut you off if you put your turn signal on to change lanes. Just because they hog the left lane and won't move over when you get behind them, they do stop at cross walks for pedestrians instead of running them down like they do in some other States.;)

blue2000s 01-02-2012 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spinnaker (Post 271894)
What do you mean, "considering the way people drive here"????!!!
Just because they speed up and cut you off if you put your turn signal on to change lanes. Just because they hog the left lane and won't move over when you get behind them, they do stop at cross walks for pedestrians instead of running them down like they do in some other States.;)

There's no place (in the US) that I like driving less than Seattle and Portland. They are laxidasical and passive/agressive at the same time. The highways are a mess because of it.

Eric G 01-02-2012 07:15 AM

There is trophy that is awarded for best truck stunt performed in heavy traffic!

Mark_T 01-02-2012 11:18 AM

wow - they sound just like Winnipeg drivers, if you add on "coming to a complete stop at the entrance to merge lanes".

blue2000s 01-02-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark_T (Post 271990)
wow - they sound just like Winnipeg drivers, if you add on "coming to a complete stop at the entrance to merge lanes".

Oh, yeah, you have to pass a test in that to get the driver's license.

stateofidleness 01-08-2012 08:27 PM

the dodge truck drivers also like to "fog" the highway once they cut you off... i get it, you have a diesel... idiots...