Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussions

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #41

We see how well the economy has done since the last President Bush involved us in multiple theaters.

Old 01-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #42

Denver Steve, I want to be nice, positive, sensitive,sweet,giving and forgiving....BUT Have you ever stayed awake all night wondering how to make "PAYROLL" ? Have you ever owned your own business with employees with families that depend on you to make things happen so they will get paid for their hard work so they can eat ??? Until you have had this huge responsibility on your shoulders, I will no longer discuss this subject with you. END of STORY.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:34 PM   #43
Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliemax View Post
Denver Steve, I want to be nice, positive, sensitive,sweet,giving and forgiving....BUT Have you ever stayed awake all night wondering how to make "PAYROLL" ? Have you ever owned your own business with employees with families that depend on you to make things happen so they will get paid for their hard work so they can eat ??? Until you have had this huge responsibility on your shoulders, I will no longer discuss this subject with you. END of STORY.
All the above, currently. Our businesses grew at 31% last year. We just closed out inventory on the retail business with a 20% growth in product stocked, 31% gross sales growth and 33% employee growth. Additionally our real estate holdings almost doubled. So yes, I'm intimately aware of all the above. What's your point. We have been in the black since opening 9 years ago after I retired from service. I don't stay awake at night, I run my companies fiscally tight and have nothing to lose sleep over.

Last edited by MileHighBoxster; 01-08-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:49 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliemax View Post
WOW ! I have been gone for a while and want to thank John99 and MR DANGER for saying exactly what I wanted to say. This "Fake " of a President is an insult to this Great Country which my family helped to build. I have their whole history. So ....Do not preach to me. I have built 3 business's from the ground up .....with no help and no money. JUST GUTS AND HARD WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK !!! So you can see where I have no respect. Please forgive me as I am a real nice guy ...until I hear the word...Obama . Sick . I am again.
+1, I find it amazing that the Obama administration does not include the price of fuel and food when coming out with their Inflation numbers.

Sorry Obama is a joke.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverSteve View Post
We see how well the economy has done since the last President Bush involved us in multiple theaters.
The war in Iraq was a mistake, Afghanistan should have been a military mission and not a regime change.

I will say this as if I were talking to an 8 year-old.............The economy is worse now then when bush was in office.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:34 AM   #46

Garage
Sorry to break your heart Steven. But I did serve and fought in Desert Storm.

US AIR FORCE 1986-1993 Langley VA Special Agent 1994-2000

Nuff said....idiot.
Ocean Blue Metallic/Savannah Beige | Tiptronic | Custom Rear Spoiler | 17" Turbo twist | Red Brembo Calipers | GAHH Top w/Glass Window | Tinted Windows | Cruise Control | Leather Interior | Heated Seats | Color Wheel Caps | Traction Control | Debadged
Old 01-09-2012, 01:41 AM   #47

Garage
Hmmmm......Military Service Stephan?

Military Service Stephan?????

Where

Stephen Crain

Nickname
Spyder

Mini Biography

Stephen was born in Albany, Georgia to a military family and immediately moved to Africa. He spent much of his youth traveling the world. His family settled in Washington, D.C. where he attended high school and Howard University, Wash. D.C. School of Fine Arts). Afterwards, Stephen attended Brooks Institute of Photography studying photography, advertising and illustration.

He spent much of his adult working career as a photographer, camera operator and in public safety where he worked as a Paramedic, Deputy Sheriff and Police Officer before getting into acting. Stephen's real-world experiences add a believable gritty reality to his acting rolls.

Stephen has spent almost 40 years practicing and competing in martial arts (Judo, Tai Kwon Do, Kempo). He is an avid skier and cyclist alternating between kayaking and cycling when not skiing to stay in shape.

Stephen has played percussion and guitar for over 40 years and enjoys writing and recording in his in-home studio. He also performs regularly at the Denver Rescue Mission for the homeless.
Ocean Blue Metallic/Savannah Beige | Tiptronic | Custom Rear Spoiler | 17" Turbo twist | Red Brembo Calipers | GAHH Top w/Glass Window | Tinted Windows | Cruise Control | Leather Interior | Heated Seats | Color Wheel Caps | Traction Control | Debadged
Old 01-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #48

Garage
Ahhhhhh.....Quiet
Old 01-09-2012, 11:51 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by John99Boxster View Post
Ahhhhhh.....Quiet
Apparently they did, not surprised when ever a Liberal is faced with cold hard facts they ether resort to name calling or walk away.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:58 PM   #50

Garage
Truer words could not be said.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:18 PM   #51

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighBoxster View Post
All the above, currently. Our businesses grew at 31% last year. We just closed out inventory on the retail business with a 20% growth in product stocked, 31% gross sales growth and 33% employee growth. Additionally our real estate holdings almost doubled. So yes, I'm intimately aware of all the above. What's your point. We have been in the black since opening 9 years ago after I retired from service. I don't stay awake at night, I run my companies fiscally tight and have nothing to lose sleep over.

Stephen.

My after service life was in Executive Retail Management. A 20% growth in product stocked is stale inventory...I wouldn't tout that too much. And a 33% growth in employees? So you hired 33% more employees for a 31% GROWTH in gross sales...I wouldnt brag too much about that either.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:25 PM   #52

Garage
Is it just me? Has anyone realized that DenverSteve and MileHighBoxster are the same person?

Great! Now we have psychophrenia to deal with! WooHoo!:dance:
Old 01-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #53

Garage
He talks to himself! Check it out.....

http://986forum.com/forums/zuffenhausen-lounge-happy-hour-after-17-00-somewhere/32597-personal-request.html
Old 01-09-2012, 02:29 PM   #54

John, you are truly delusional. Xanax maybe.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #55

Garage
That's it!!!?? XANAX?

Its wayyy overated....I'd stay away from it.

Why dont you respond to my PM that I sent you? Go ahead....here publicly.

Last edited by John99Boxster; 01-09-2012 at 02:35 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:37 PM   #56
Matt

Quote:
That's it!!!?? XANAX?

Its wayyy overated....I'd stay away from it.

Why dont you respond to my PM that I sent you? Go ahead....here publicly.
You obviously have gone over the edge. As long as you're as completely nuts as you appear to be, I'll let you rant incoherently.

Last edited by MileHighBoxster; 01-09-2012 at 02:41 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:41 PM   #57

Garage
See. Denver and Mile High are one in the same......:dance:
Old 01-09-2012, 02:43 PM   #58
Matt

Quote:
Stephen.

My after service life was in Executive Retail Management. A 20% growth in product stocked is stale inventory...I wouldn't tout that too much. And a 33% growth in employees? So you hired 33% more employees for a 31% GROWTH in gross sales...I wouldnt brag too much about that either.
33% when the economy is, as you chicken little's state is horrible, is pretty good. I employ people while you sit in your chair and whine.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #59

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighBoxster View Post
33% when the economy is, as you chicken little's state is horrible, is pretty good. I employ people while you sit in your chair and whine.
Still not quite facing the questions Stephen.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:23 PM   #60
Matt

John/Millie - if you actually read things you'ld know I was in the military. And my bio would read born in Denver, and while Steve may be too decent to say it, NO one at Langley says they worked at Langley, it's the first rule of Langley. You're a broken poser. If you want people to respond to your $h!t for mouth, keep your posts on one thread. What was your MOS anyway - Bravo Foxtrot? As I stated before, I doubt you saw any combat, even if you were stationed somewhere other's did. Did your DD-214 read "cowardly discharge"? For someone who says they did something, me thinks you protest too much. As I stated before, no one who speaks of war as cavalierly as you, ever heard bullets whizzing past their head. Poser.

John/Millie posted this - " HOLD THE PHONE MISS MURPHY !!!" Mile High, Have you seen John99's wounds ? From his service to this great country ? Obama... show us your wounds !!!!! - So are YOU two the same person or are you having your wife fight your battle's for you? Dusche.

Last edited by MileHighBoxster; 01-09-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Closed Thread