Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > New Members - Start here! > New Member Introductions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2021, 05:38 PM   #1
Old Car Guy

Smile So new, the car hasn't arrived yet

I just wrote a lengthy bio/intro and the story about bidding on Bring a Trailer while driving to St. Louis to get the White/Blue interior and top 98 with 23K miles and it deleted when I tried to post. I wrote about SCCA driver's school with Mark Donahue, witting in Ken Limes Cobra at Bridgehampton and my Corvette history. but it may have been boring.

I bought the Bentley manual and the 101 projects book, another Valentine gen2.

My first project will be to clean the radiators and flush the brake fluid. Does anyone have any suggestions as to projects before a trip to Ann Arbor from NYC to see the grandchildren.

The IMS bearing is being done right now, I know about the 98's and the dual row, but I think it's money well spent. I'll probably replace the battery and tires. I've read a lot about the handling with the 16's which are on the car and I'm sticking with them.

anyway, when I figure out how to make the meme I'll set one up.

for now, Ray in Ellenville NY hopefully Boxster tomorrow.
vetman is offline   Reply With Quote