Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > New Members - Start here! > New Member Introductions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2019, 04:38 AM   #1
New Lurker

Hello. I love my 2001 Porsche Boxster S

Hello,

I just picked up my black 2001 Porsche Boxster S. It had 50,381 miles, six speed, Anthracite BBS SR wheels, and factory-installed Aerokit II.

I flew from Michigan, to Tucson, and drove it home about 2100 miles earlier this week. I had the amazing idea to bring my new car home during the worst winter storm in decades. The last 300 miles of the trip were insane, with the weather.

All the major, and most minor services had been done on it, including IMS, RMS, and clutch, with documentation.

I had just sold my motorcycle because there are too many deer out here and I want to see my kids grow up, when I came across this amazing deal on this car. I asked a lot of questions, got a walkaround video, and PPI, then made the decision.

I love this car. I absolutely love it.

lfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 04:44 AM   #2
Who's askin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfuller View Post
Hello,

I just picked up my black 2001 Porsche Boxster S. It had 50,381 miles, six speed, Anthracite BBS SR wheels, and factory-installed Aerokit II.

I flew from Michigan, to Tucson, and drove it home about 2100 miles earlier this week. I had the amazing idea to bring my new car home during the worst winter storm in decades. The last 300 miles of the trip were insane, with the weather.

All the major, and most minor services had been done on it, including IMS, RMS, and clutch, with documentation.

I had just sold my motorcycle because there are too many deer out here and I want to see my kids grow up, when I came across this amazing deal on this car. I asked a lot of questions, got a walkaround video, and PPI, then made the decision.

I love this car. I absolutely love it.

Well done! That's how a guy should buy a car! Haha. Well done.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
maytag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 05:03 AM   #3

Congrats - looks very nicely put together! Great find and even better you got well acquainted so quickly.

Good luck and enjoy!
Old 02-01-2019, 06:37 AM   #4

Garage
Hopefully you won't encounter a deer, but you'll definitely survive a deer encounter in that bad boy.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:38 PM   #5

beautiful car, love the wheels!

jmitro is offline   Reply With Quote