Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2018, 03:47 AM   #1

Parting out my 2001 Boxster

Hello I am parting out my 2001 Boxster due to an accident. The interior is in great condition and is black in color. The exterior color is black as well. Headlights were damaged in the accident as well as the tail lights. The engine has been sold. Airbags did not deploy. Let me know what you need and I’ll see if I have it. The transaxle (Tiptronic) is still available at this time but is listed for sale locally and on the internet. The car had 84,000 miles on it.

Thanks
Jimmy

Firefighter1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 10:23 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefighter1120 View Post
Hello I am parting out my 2001 Boxster due to an accident. The interior is in great condition and is black in color. The exterior color is black as well. Headlights were damaged in the accident as well as the tail lights. The engine has been sold. Airbags did not deploy. Let me know what you need and I’ll see if I have it. The transaxle (Tiptronic) is still available at this time but is listed for sale locally and on the internet. The car had 84,000 miles on it.

Thanks
Jimmy
Sorry for your loss.

What kind of stereo your have? I’m interested in an original Becker CDR or maybe CR 220. Please PM me.
1997 Boxster arctic silver/ red, XNE riveted mahogany/ leather steering wheel & 917-style wood shift knob, Ben’s short shifter, PSE, 996 TB, UDP, stereo/ center console delete, hardtop and speedster humps, daily driver rain or shine or snow!
Boxstard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 06:29 PM   #3

I hope you get a great replacement!

Wheel type, size and condition please.
dghii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 12:45 AM   #4

Heated seats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-12-2018, 05:58 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefighter1120 View Post

Thanks
Jimmy
Sunvisors with intact mirror covers, mesh roll bar wind diffuser inserts. If the black clamshell cover on top back by the trunk is in good condition I'd be interested in that too. PM me if available with pricing. Thanks, and sorry about your car. Hopefully another is in the near future.
Doug427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 04:25 PM   #6

How much would you want for the headers? Or was that included in the engine sale?
all986S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:39 PM   #7

anybody getting any replies?

dghii is offline   Reply With Quote