Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2016, 04:38 AM   #1

FS 2002 Boxster 986 2.7 88,000 miles. Chelmsford, UK

Hi

I am selling my lovely 2002 2.7 Boxster 986. She has done 88,000 miles. I have the service history which is up to date but missing a couple of stamps whilst under the previous owners tenure. She runs very well and sounds glorious; personally I prefer the engine note of the 2.7 compared to a 3.4 987 I drove and in terms of real world on road performance the 2.7 is plenty.

My car is Silver, full leather, standard 17" alloys and everything works as it should. The car is standard but I have replaced the head unit to a Pure Highway unit to allow me to get Bluetooth and DAB, this was professionally installed. I still have the original Porsche CD/Radio which is in full working order and would be supplied with the car for originality. Tyres are good N rated Michelin Pilot Sports all round. Car was serviced less than 1000 miles ago and also had new clutch, flywheel and IMS bearing done last year.

I am only looking to sell as I bought the Boxster to dip my toe in the water to Porsche ownership and now want a newer model to keep as a long termer, plus having three cars is at least one too many so sadly my lovely Boxster and Mazda MX5 are going to free up cash and driveway space for a newer Porsche!

In very good condition for age/mileage.

Asking £6495 ono

Car is in Chelmsford, Essex. UK

I'll try and get some pictures up soon.

Any queries please call me on 07896160377

Kind regards

Yumma

Yumma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 06:51 AM   #2

BTW my lovely MX5 also in the photo is for sale also, so should anyone fancy a superb example of a Mk2.5 VT Sport 1800cc 146bhp 2001 Y Reg with only 52,000 miles and full history please let me know.
Old 07-21-2016, 05:38 AM   #3

A sunny day bump and reduction to £6250 for my lovely 986.

She's currently in at the dealers having a new ignition switch and both cables for the electric hood replaced so will be in fine fettle once back home.

Please phone or PM me for further details.

Kind regards

Yumma