Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2014, 05:13 AM   #1

WTB in Nova Scotia

My first ever post here. Looking for a Boxster in or around Nova Scotia Canada. Budget is $10,000. Was thinking of looking in Florida when I'm down ths winter but the $$ difference hurts a lot. Email or PM works for me.

Last edited by Wallace River; 11-10-2014 at 05:26 AM.
Wallace River is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 04:50 AM   #2

Hey there - a fellow NS'ian!

I've been toying with the idea of letting my Boxster go. It is a 2000 S, black on black, manual, with 183k. The IMS bearing has been replaced last year with the LN engineering upgraded one, the lifters, chain ramps, tensioners, RMS, clutch, and many other common boxster items were also done. The top was replaced this year as well with a OEM one. If I do I'll be pretty close to your budget - probably $11,500 is what I'd sell it for. It is a good working car. Body/paint is showing some age - it is the factory paint and the front bumper has some stone chips. Few scratches here and there. Rust free no winter car. Option wise it has the factory litronics, cruise, intermittant wipers, stereo with rear/door speakers and equilizer, etc.

Last edited by Sunsport; 11-13-2014 at 05:24 AM.
Sunsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 11:32 AM   #3

PM sent

Sounds interesting! PM sent to Sunsport.

Last edited by Wallace River; 11-15-2014 at 03:49 AM.
Wallace River is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 09:56 AM   #4

Hi - I am located in New Hampshire an hour south on Maine New Hampshire, I have just put my 2001 Boxster up on the for sale listing and the car is in exceptional condition.

I believe the car is out of your budget but I hope you like the car.

Thanks
shaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:04 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaz View Post
Hi - I am located in New Hampshire an hour south on Maine New Hampshire, I have just put my 2001 Boxster up on the for sale listing and the car is in exceptional condition.

I believe the car is out of your budget but I hope you like the car.

Thanks
Hi Shaz, thanks for the reply! Your car looks like it's a beauty all right, but definitely beyond my budget. I'm at $10,000, Canadian money. Your asking at US$17,500 is just a bit under CDN$20,000..... But thanks for your note! I may have a line on one here in Halifax, just have to get down to see it.
Old 12-02-2014, 02:21 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace River View Post
Hi Shaz, thanks for the reply! Your car looks like it's a beauty all right, but definitely beyond my budget. I'm at $10,000, Canadian money. Your asking at US$17,500 is just a bit under CDN$20,000..... But thanks for your note! I may have a line on one here in Halifax, just have to get down to see it.
Not a problem, all the best with the one in Halifax.

Thanks
Shaz
shaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:53 PM   #7

Hi, I have a 1999 Boxster with factory Aero Kit. It is an everyday driver with 103k miles. I want 8k USD. If interested drop me an email and I will send pictures and provide details. Runs great, looks good.

Rich
rrizzuti@verizon.net
rrizzuti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 03:39 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrizzuti View Post
Hi, I have a 1999 Boxster with factory Aero Kit. It is an everyday driver with 103k miles. I want 8k USD. If interested drop me an email and I will send pictures and provide details. Runs great, looks good.

Rich
rrizzuti@verizon.net
PM sent to Rich.