Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2014, 03:19 PM   #1

2003 Boxster S LN IMS, 19" Cayman Wheels

I am posting my beloved 2003 Boxster S for sale. Selling to buy a house. The details are below:

- 2003 Boxster S
- Black/ tan
- 89K miles
- 6 speed manual
- $14950

The car is all stock with the exception of the 19" Cayman S wheels and aftermarket head unit. I have owned the car for 2 years and it has since been well taken care of and maintained by Alden at Flintworks in Campbell, CA. The car was retrofitted with the LN IMS bearing, a new rear main seal, and new clutch about 2000 miles ago.

Some minor cons about the car are the rear trunk shocks need to be replaced, the emergency brake button is missing, and the clock knob is broken. Other than that, the car runs and shift beautifully! I have the car fully detailed once every few months and it has lived in my garage when not taken out for a spin. It will be sad to see the car go but I will definitely be back again!

I rarely frequent the forums so if you have any questions or are interested in taking a look, please email me directly at LJS351@hotmail.com for the quickest response. I am located in the SF Bay Area, CA.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by 3point2; 06-10-2014 at 01:30 PM.
3point2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:32 AM   #2

Price bump
Old 06-10-2014, 01:31 PM   #3

Another price bump. I've received several inquiries but no serious buyers as of yet. Shoot me a reasonable offer and we can go from there!
Old 06-20-2014, 10:09 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point2 View Post
Another price bump. I've received several inquiries but no serious buyers as of yet. Shoot me a reasonable offer and we can go from there!
I'm interested. Sent you an email.
Finnegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 08:49 PM   #5

SOLD. Thank you all for the interest.