Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 10:31 PM   #1

2000 Boxster for sale - San Diego

Sold*** to a fellow Porsche Enthusiast. Enjoy...

2000 Boxster 5sp 84K babied miles (never xcrossed or raced). Slate gray w/light gray int and black top. Most all receipts since new. IMS replaced, newer - rear tires, brakes, alternator, starter, water pump, rear window replaced, brand new clutch installed at Porsche San Diego with warranty. Very recent major service done. Alignment just done. Many factory options. Ext is 9.7/int is at least a 9. Original paint, never any body work or accidents. This car looks maybe 2-3 years old and maybe 15K miles. I just bought this from second owner who had it for 10 years but financial crisis causes sales. This car has been meticulously taken care of by Porsche enthusiast. Never in snow or salted roads. Euro tail lights, clear side markers, Porsche Sport design wheels, short shift kit. This car needs absolutely nothing, looks drives amazing.

This is not the cheapest Boxster but it is the cleanest and best well taken care of. Low-ballers, resellers and scammers please don't bother. No trades, cash only.
$13,500. Lots more pics available upon requests.

Steve
xcessinmoderation at yahoo.com

Last edited by Leeper; 11-09-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Leeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
Certified Boxster Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeper View Post
Low-ballers, resellers and scammers please don't bother. No trades, cash only.
Dang. I was going to offer part of a fortune in Liberian gold that I've been offered by a guy who was an assistant to the Liberian Secretary General. After the Secretary General's death, no one else knows about the cache of gold and now I can get in on the deal.

One a more serious side, that is one great looking car!

1997 Spec Boxster BSR #254
1979 911 SC
POC Licensed DE/TT Instructor
thstone is offline   Reply With Quote