Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 03:25 PM   #1

2001 Boxster for Sale $12,000

Black with Camel interior in excellent condition. Located in Houson, Tx. and has always been garaged. This car was driven mostly by my wife. It has not had the guts run out of it nor has it been tracked. It has 85,000 miles on it and during the last 30K I have replaced the RMS, clutch (at the same time the RMS was taken care of by the dealer) A/O separator, MAF sensor, brake pads, water pump, belt and surge tank. Top was replaced 3 months ago (Plastic Window) but the quiet acoustic German material.
I've been a member of the PCA for 30+ years and have maintained this car in an exceptional manner with regular 5k mile oil changes with Mobil 1, 3-brake and clutch flushes, alignment checks at every tire change. It neither burns or leaks oil.
Photo's and CarFax by request.

steve-courtney@sbcglobal.net

986550 is offline   Reply With Quote