Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxsters and Cayman Cars for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 05:36 AM   #1

1998 Boxster for sale - $8900 obo

Here is the craigslist ad, and the text from one of the ads.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cto/2063203383.html

The car is Silver with stock Boxster Red interior. 101k miles. Paint is excellent. Not visible in photos, but there are a few flaws if you look closely.

Wheels are OEM Sport Classic, manufactured for Porsche by BBS, great looking upgrade wheels. Tires in excellent condition, new last year. Top in excellent condition.

Mechanically in excellent condition. The wonderful engine sounds. Great fun to drive in any season.

I have pampered the car, and hate to sell, but I just bought another car, and must make room.

OTHER NOTES:

I'll be posting these in separate ads, but I also have: (1) an extra set of the sport classic wheels in great shape that are fitted with snow tires in excellent shape, $500 for those; a set of 2007 Cayman wheels with michelin summer tires about half worn, $650.

This car formerly had a Zeintop, but that was sold separately.

The soft top is from a 2003 Texas car, brought from another 986forum member, and is in great shape.

Car has a great clarion head unit, and the original Becker with a 6-CD charger in the frunk.

Attached Images

Last edited by Gougoushu; 11-19-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Gougoushu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 06:17 AM   #2

Is this car still available?
eekflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:21 AM   #3

I had been looking so long for this car in a good condition with good engine. It been so rare to get this car and after hearing about the sale of this old mushtang had make me so excited.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:04 AM   #4
JTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by feddexxmann
I had been looking so long for this car in a good condition with good engine. It been so rare to get this car and after hearing about the sale of this old mushtang had make me so excited.
Mushtang...

JTP is offline   Reply With Quote