Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster Racing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2014, 02:19 PM   #1

Vid from Thunderhill 5/10/14

Two days with the Audi Club Golden Gate Chapter - I'm a Board member and long time VW, Porsche and Audi owner.

As I mentioned in the other thread - driving about 6-7/10's for the laps - just getting to know the car. This was either my second or third time in the car on track. The guy in front in the GT3 RS set a personal best this weekend with a 2:00 lap over the top - the guy behind him in the GT3 wasn't far behind. My goal is to be able to that level by next year depending on how much seat time I can get in this year in the car.

rastta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 03:54 PM   #2

Garage
Can't wait to get back out on TH. Going this October for the new 5mi section!

Dlirium is offline   Reply With Quote