Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2007, 07:32 AM   #1

Zaino releases new products.

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=Z-CS

Quote:
Howell, NJ (February 7, 2007): Zaino Show Car Polish (“Zaino”), a leading manufacturer of the world’s most advanced car care products announced the release of Z-CS Clear Seal. Z-CS Clear Seal is the industries first self curing transparent sealer and protectant that does not require wiping off or removal of any residue.

“Just apply & let dry!” said Sal Zaino, president and founder of Zaino Show Car Polish. “There’s no other product like Z-CS Clear Seal in the industry. Just imagine a true single step product that is simply wiped on, and you’re done! Imagine the time and effort saved. Just wipe on, and walk away. It’s now a reality.”

Zaino reports that the concept has been around for decades. Many manufacturers have attempted development of a product with some of the same characteristics, but “what we have accomplished is a no compromise approach to cutting edge development resulting in simplicity of application with the industry leading gloss and durability that we’re known for,” says Sal Zaino.

After using a pre-release sample, a respected independent detailer and enthusiast reports, "I stood there shaking my head in amazement. The concept and technology behind Z-CS is far more advanced than any other detailing product that I’ve seen."

Starting with a properly clean and dry vehicle, application of Z-CS Clear Seal with a soft cotton applicator pad can take up to 5 minutes. Designed to work equally well on paint, glass, wheels, plastic, or trim without staining, about ¼ ounce of product will complete an average sized vehicle.

Application simplicity aside, equal if not more important factors for consumers are gloss, protection, slickness, and long term durability. Independent detailers report, "Z-CS Clear Seal, used by itself, rivals the gloss, protection, and slickness of any product by any other manufacturer." While environmental and driving characteristics vary, independent testers have witnessed up to 9 months of durability with Z-CS Clear Seal.
Anyone tried any of this stuff? Is it like a wax type deal, except not having to wipe it off to finish?

http://www.zoto.com/frayadjacent/img...f27a-4a399.jpg <---- my car. ^ crap I post.

"The existence of the flamethrower is evidence that someone, somewhere once said 'I want to set those people over there on fire, but I don't want to have to walk over there to do it.'"
FrayAdjacent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 04:50 PM   #2

A polish you don't wipe off? I like to hear from somebody that has tried it in the real world. Sound interesting, but the polish effect people are looking for doesn't happen on the appliction, but rather the removal of the product. I would be interested to hear real feedback/testomony on this.

Adam is offline   Reply With Quote