Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2020, 02:31 PM   #1

Painting wheels

What color and where can I get the right color?

Taildraggerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 03:08 PM   #2
Who's askin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taildraggerp View Post
What color and where can I get the right color?
Taildraggep, might I suggest you take a moment to introduce yourself to us in the newcomer section? You've got 15 posts and they're all basically like this one: not really complete sentences, and making us guess a little bit at what you are really asking. Is that because you don't really know how these forum thingies work? Or is it because you just want us to answer all your questions so you don't have to research anything, or use the search function, or Google, or do any reading for yourself?

I think several of us have indulged you for awhile now. How about you give us something to work with?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
maytag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 03:21 PM   #3
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytag View Post
Taildraggep, might I suggest you take a moment to introduce yourself to us in the newcomer section? You've got 15 posts and they're all basically like this one: not really complete sentences, and making us guess a little bit at what you are really asking. Is that because you don't really know how these forum thingies work? Or is it because you just want us to answer all your questions so you don't have to research anything, or use the search function, or Google, or do any reading for yourself?

I think several of us have indulged you for awhile now. How about you give us something to work with?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Exactly. Precisely. Affirmatively.

Jerk that is constantly criticzing new forum members.
Old 02-28-2020, 05:04 AM   #4

Well. I see Heckle and Jeckle have introduced themselves. Get used to them. They're mostly harmless.

Try 61M SIlver.

Or, "silver paint for wheels" from Würth. Perfect match. Würth number is: 0893351900

Look for them at the auto parts store or an automotive paint store.

But yeah, introduce yourself and pictures of your ride. We like pictures. And we're a family here. A dysfunctional family, but a family none the less.

And I'd like to know what type of taildragger you fly? I was weaned on a Luscombe 8F many years ago.
Old 02-28-2020, 05:33 AM   #5
Who's askin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTele58 View Post
Well. I see Heckle and Jeckle have introduced themselves. Get used to them. They're mostly harmless.
I thought I was Uncle Fester.
I really can't keep up with all y'all picking on me. :ah:

Old 02-28-2020, 06:10 AM   #6

Simple

I like to keep it simple. I hate to type. If you don’t want to reply or help me don’t reply. Thanks to those who do help me. I just bought a 2003 boxster S. If I could figure it out I’d put some pics on here. Right now I’ll just use Facebook sights
Taildraggerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 06:37 AM   #7
Who's askin'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taildraggerp View Post
I like to keep it simple. I hate to type. If you don’t want to reply or help me don’t reply. Thanks to those who do help me. I just bought a 2003 boxster S. If I could figure it out I’d put some pics on here. Right now I’ll just use Facebook sights
Well I hope you see that I have helped you on several of your questions. I just thought it'd be nice to know who y'are.

There is such a thing as "too simple", hehe.

Last edited by maytag; 02-28-2020 at 06:40 AM.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:13 AM   #8
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Me Jeckle.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:14 AM   #9
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTele58 View Post

Try 61M SIlver.

Or, "silver paint for wheels" from Würth. Perfect match. Würth number is: 0893351900

Look for them at the auto parts store or an automotive paint store.

But yeah, introduce yourself and pictures of your ride. We like pictures. And we're a family here. A dysfunctional family, but a family none the less.

And I'd like to know what type of taildragger you fly? I was weaned on a Luscombe 8F many years ago.
Me Mostly.