Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2006, 02:09 PM   #1

I really want a fabspeed sound clip

I really want a fabspeed sound clip of the muffler on a boxster not 911. Anyone have one or know where I can listen to one? Pelican parts sound clip doesnt work. My friend tells me it sounds great.

Old 09-20-2006, 03:11 PM   #2
Ex Esso kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioboxster
I really want a fabspeed sound clip of the muffler on a boxster not 911. Anyone have one or know where I can listen to one? Pelican parts sound clip doesnt work. My friend tells me it sounds great.

There used to be one at the fabspeed site. I have this unit on my car, it is very hard to gauge on the soundclip. If you would like your Boxster to be a little more bold sounding but not way too loud I think you would enjoy this piece.
Ghostrider 310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:54 PM   #3

I have a Fabspeed muffler on my '03 S and frankly I can't really tell much difference between that and stock. Cost-$1118 plus $195 installation. Not worth the price in my estimation.
Norminhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 04:43 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioboxster

DANG!! Ohioboxster. I just heard one of these on MP3 and I thought it was on the Porsche Website. I'm almost positive. In the past few minutes I tried looking but I didnt find it. I know it's out there though. If I find soon I'll let you know. Sorry.

jeffsquire is offline   Reply With Quote