Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2019, 07:26 AM   #21

Come for the personalities, stay for the knowledge! We've all made a post or two that hit someone the wrong way, but this really is a great place!

PaulE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 07:35 AM   #22
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3230 View Post
Every spring when i take my car out its $500.00 at the dealer they change the oil filter do a complete check up of everything top up all fluids and very the wheel alignement. Not worth my while to do it myself i can make more money at work and if not i can go and play golf.
You 1%ers.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:45 AM   #23

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in Tucson View Post
If you think this place is nasty, you should try the motorcycle forum called Advrider. Some of those guys make a career trolling the newbies!:troll:
Brian, I joined Advrider a few months ago. The folks in my region are quick to offer riding help and assistance and invitations to ride. Though there are some with strong opinions.

I'm a rookie rider, just bought a 2012 KLR650 about 5 months ago and learning the off road thing. (practicing picking up the 450 lbs tracker)
Old 03-07-2019, 09:29 PM   #24
Custom User Title Here

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrexial View Post
Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to point out my stupidity, my lack of useful skills, and your perception of my disposable income. All very helpful!
Unwad your panties there, missy. I was referring to the people on rennlist. I made that abundantly clear. For all I know, you are elderly and just can't do the work.
They have a 987 forum and plenty of guys who are scared of ruining their pedicures, so they would definitely be able to answer your question.

particlewave is offline   Reply With Quote