Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2006, 01:09 AM   #1

Pics of My Boxster

alright, so its a little late, but now that its working, here are some pics finally. My 05 boxster I picked up new at the end of January. The only change I have made so far is the side markers. I must admitt I thought it was really an insignificant change but I could never have been more wrong! Looks great clear.

I still have to find some time to put in the short shift sitting in the garage and pick up the 19 Carrera Classics. Throwing in a pic of the old man's vette since I was on detail duty that night.....not that I do a good job at it.

super66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 03:44 AM   #2

Very nice! White looks so good on the Box and P-cars in general. There were a lot of great looking white P-cars (old and new) at the DE event this weekend.

Why didn't you get the 19"s when you first bought the car?
Z.
Old 09-17-2006, 03:48 AM   #3

Looks great!
Old 09-17-2006, 08:32 AM   #4
bmussatti

Super66, your car looks great!
Old 09-17-2006, 08:58 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by z12358
Very nice! White looks so good on the Box and P-cars in general. There were a lot of great looking white P-cars (old and new) at the DE event this weekend.

Why didn't you get the 19"s when you first bought the car?
Z.
thanks for the compliments b, but sometimes I wish I had the S on the back like yours....oh well....once ohio installs me a supercharger like his I'll be all set.

To answer the rim question, I didn't get the 19's probably for failure to keep negotiating. Buying the box was a long draining process and I had already walked out several times. I think I got caught up not wanting to feel like I got suckered. They had 19's on a red boxster S and I did ask that they swap them out, actually I asked them to swap them, put winter tires on the 18's and that I would pay for it. The reply was they couldn't pull the rims off because it was already optioned on the car. Well I guess we all really know better but at the time I had other options in mind, including selling the 18's on ebay, or stealing them off bmussatti's sweet ride, and blah blah....so very long story short.

When I pick up my brand new 2012 450 HP Boxster S, I'll make sure it comes with 22's

super66 is offline   Reply With Quote