Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2006, 05:44 AM   #1

impromptu porsche parade

This morning I went to turn left at my normal backroad intersection on my way to work in my black 986, and across the intersection was a black 987, and to my right was a red 986. The three of us filed in line on the twisty road until we eventually had to split at another major intersection... where there was a blue 996 and another black 986 on the other side of that road. This area is pretty Cayenne crazy, so I'm used to seeing a lot of crests on the road but I've never seen so many Porsches at an intersection outside of a PCA event!

Still haven't seen a Cayman in the wild.

fishage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:17 AM   #2

It must be "Drive your Porsche to Work Day" or something. I had a similar experience this moring...had a silver 996 following me to work and saw two other boxsters on the way...That is a lot for Des Moines....

IowaS is offline   Reply With Quote