Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2006, 05:42 AM   #21
bmussatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartagena
One nice thing about the Boxster is that if I ever did have a child I could put it in the passenger seat and take a corner with enough force so that it would bang its head against the door and pass out.

Cartagena, I think you have a good sense of humor, but this is a little off-base. As a father, you never want to see your children hurt or in pain in any way. I know you are trying to just be funny, so this is really no big deal. But, remeber there are a lot of abused children in this world, and that is very sad.

Maybe someday your feelings will change about children, and you will open your heart to them and give them the love they so much deserve. If you can't do this, then you are making the right decision about not having children, and I say good for you!

Old 07-12-2006, 06:26 AM   #22

Ah ease up a little guys. The only problem I see is getting the kid to pass out before he throws up all over your interior.
mquillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 06:48 AM   #23
KronixSpeed

LOL....you guys are all whack, i hate how all these threads get takin over by useless thoughts...........that have nothing to do with the post. always someone trying to make a joke of whats being said or being to critical of whats trying to be said.

now back to the original post.......the best part is the kids dad is obviously filming his son ruin his gear box. n the kid being a kid, which wasn't so gay......lol. if you saw my videos of me being a kid, they probably would resemble something to this effect.......as long as the kid is having fun...who cares.

My response of OMG, was because the father lets him do this to his PORSCHE........................................... .................................................. ...........

seeeeu
Old 07-13-2006, 07:17 AM   #24

My experience. You always love your own children, other children, not so much.

I have one son who is just great.

You can guess the rest.

Good stuff!

Brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:53 AM   #25

It sounds like I'm the only one who thought the video was a least a LITTLE funny... like 10% funny. No. Maybe more like 5%. It's what the kid says "Look at me in my PORSCHE.... 120, 140, 190, 200!!" I know many many many many guys that sound EXACTLY like that, it's just amusing. Okay, maybe I sound like that sometimes too.

Or maybe it's just been a very long week at work.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:26 AM   #26

Send a message via AIM to TriGem2k
Alright, Alright....You guys found my video.....darn parents just couldn’t resist not putting it on the internet.
-Side Skirts
-Gemballa Exhuast and Cats
-O.Z. Racing 18" Wheels
--18X8.5Front 18X10 Rears
-Michilen PS Tires 225/40/18 & 285/30/18
-5mm Rear Spacers
-Porsche Door Sills
-H&R Springs
-Powerflow Intake
-B&M Short Shifter
-Pioneer Avic-F90BT Navigation
-Focal Polyglass 165VR3
-Alpine PDX 5 Amp
-Bose OEM Subwoofer & Midrange
-Audio Controld DQXS (DSP)

Last edited by TriGem2k; 07-13-2006 at 11:36 AM.
TriGem2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:39 PM   #27
olly986

sorry did not found this funny whatsoever, i just wished that the little faker was actually driving, the sound of the boxster would have been higher than his/her muterings!!

by the way i have 4 great kids, second boxster, and life is good, just hope your ladies are of age cartagena, posting under age girls can be dangerous!!