Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2006, 12:01 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
My car was surrand wrapped today!

While at work some co-workers thought it would be fun to surrand wrap my car,DUMBA55ES! When are people gonna grow up,they were 40,26,and 22 years old. Now here is my question,should I expect to find any damage from the surrand wrap on my car? I havent had a chance to see the car in clear light as it was almost midnight when I found my car with surrand wrap on it? When will people ever learn to respect others property?

Old 06-11-2006, 12:04 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkwatt
While at work some co-workers thought it would be fun to surrand wrap my car,DUMBA55ES! When are people gonna grow up,they were 40,26,and 22 years old. Now here is my question,should I expect to find any damage from the surrand wrap on my car? I havent had a chance to see the car in clear light as it was almost midnight when I found my car with surrand wrap on it? When will people ever learn to respect others property?
Now, is this from the same guy asking about egging someone's car? Don't know - but it sounds pretty damn funny and harmless. I'd look at it this way, no one goes to that kind of trouble for someone they don't somehow admire or like.

P.S. - You're my HERO.

'06 Cayenne Turbo S, Beige Metallic/Tan

Ex - '99 Arctic Silver, Red Interior, Silver Top
denverpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:43 AM   #3

Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverpete
Now, is this from the same guy asking about egging someone's car? Don't know - but it sounds pretty damn funny and harmless. I'd look at it this way, no one goes to that kind of trouble for someone they don't somehow admire or like.

P.S. - You're my HERO.
Yeah about the egging someones car(which I never decided I would do),I never did it. I just told him to learn to respect others property,it wasnt worth my time for me to play "eye for an eye". I guess I'm have just been having bad luck with my cars lately,my beater car got egged a couple of weeks ago and now the Boxster is getting surrand wrapped. In addition I might(fingers crossed) have a black 90' Carrera 2 in the garage by the end of next week,I would love to see what pranks would be pulled on it.
Old 06-11-2006, 03:02 AM   #4
bmussatti

Blink, if you car was dirty, the wrapping stunt may have caused some scratching. I hope not, for you.

Were these co-workers also on-the-clock when they did this? Maybe their boss(es) would like to know how they have so much free-time available to vandalize someone's car when they should be actually working for the company?
Old 06-11-2006, 05:33 AM   #5

It won't do anything don't worry. Your car will be fine. Even if there was some small chance of a bit of scuffing a polish will take care of that easily.

Just get them back by filling their cars up with confetti or that foam packing material, thats always good.
986Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 06:49 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmussatti
Were these co-workers also on-the-clock when they did this? Maybe their boss(es) would like to know how they have so much free-time available to vandalize someone's car when they should be actually working for the company?
Now that would be very uncool to do, let it go or get them back with your own joke.

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforum...tar14266_4.gif
EX-88 951, 87 951, 86 944na, 85.5 944na 00 Audi S4..01 Boxster S .etc..etc
Marc Gelefsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:35 AM   #7

Years ago, back in college, to get even with people without doing too much damage a friend of mine would hide a dog tird in the person's dorm room.

99Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote