Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2006, 12:02 AM   #1

Where Else?

My GOD what an amazing day. Mid 90's during the day and slipping into the 60's later this evening. I got to run the AC during the day and run the heated seats and heater this evening. MAN, what a great night. Hit some high country twisties. It's like the best of all worlds. I just don't understand why Colorado isn't the most populous state - not that you Texans and Californians haven't tried. DAMN, I love it!

Off to bed......

P.S. - It snows EVERY SINGLE DAY for those from Texas or California.....

'06 Cayenne Turbo S, Beige Metallic/Tan

Ex - '99 Arctic Silver, Red Interior, Silver Top
denverpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 03:20 AM   #2
bmussatti

I love Colorado! I have great friends that live in Glenwood Springs.

The first time I drove a Boxster was when I rented one from a fancy place in Denver, and drove west on 70 through Vail, Aspen and then to my friends house in Glenwood.

I guess you could say that was a very expensive "rental" because I bought my car 2 years later!
Old 06-11-2006, 04:27 AM   #3

I should be in Glenwood right now. The other club I belong to, the MG Car Club, is running their 54th Annual Rallye Glenwood Springs this weekend. I usually run it, but decided not to this year. I think over the last almost twenty years, I have actually driven an MG on it twice. Other times, a 914, a 911, the Box, even a Chevy truck a couple times when I was hauling stuff up there for the club. It's not that I don't trust the '64 B to make it that far (and back), or anything ...
Ronzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 08:34 AM   #4
Porscheectomy

Please ignore Pete's comments. Colorado sucks, tell all your friends.

blue2000s is offline   Reply With Quote