Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2014, 07:39 AM   #1

Boxster and air cooler parts for sale

I POSTED THIS ON THE PARTS FOR SALE, BUT BECAUSE THERE ARE AIR COOLER PARTS I WANT TO POST HERE TOO:
I HAVE A LOT OF PARTS FOR BOXSTER(S) AND OLD AIR COOLER, I AM POSTING SOME PICTURES, IS NOT ALL THE PARTS THAT WE HAVE, SO IF YOU DONT SEE SOMETHING JUST REPLY OR SEND ME A PM.
THANKS

Last edited by carlosnolasco; 11-30-2014 at 07:54 AM. Reason: letters not bold
carlosnolasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 12:40 PM   #2

Boxster and 911 parts for sale

Is not only Boxster and 911, we also have parts for other porsches as well. Just PM or call this number, 860-402-1671
Old 11-30-2014, 06:54 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosnolasco View Post
Is not only Boxster and 911, we also have parts for other porsches as well. Just PM or call this number, 860-402-1671
Txt me or pm for any questions.
Old 12-01-2014, 12:43 PM   #4

Still a lot of parts available
Old 12-01-2014, 01:27 PM   #5
I am my own mechanic....

I think the board got the message.
Timco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 06:52 AM   #6

Thanks, I just trying to keep the post on top of the board. Dont know another way to do it. Thanks again
Old 12-02-2014, 07:32 AM   #7
Motorist & Coffee Drinker

Garage
Quote:
Thanks, I just trying to keep the post on top of the board. Dont know another way to do it. Thanks again
Maybe you should let this posting in the 'General Discussions' section of the forum drop from the top. If the forum had an active moderator, it would have been deleted/removed for being a duplicate posting and in the wrong section.

In the classified section of the forum, you got some replies for parts. Posting here there's a good chance that your thread can turn in an undesired direction.
78F350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:56 AM   #8

Boxster and Old Air Cooler Parts

Thanks for the tip. Like I said the post is going to the bottom or next page so I am trying to get it in the top in that way other people can see it. I am trying to help a friend of mine to sell the parts. He has a thousands of parts and has not time to do it. Am I doing something wrong? If yes, tell me how to keep the post in the top, without repeating it.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:58 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78F350 View Post
Maybe you should let this posting in the 'General Discussions' section of the forum drop from the top. If the forum had an active moderator, it would have been deleted/removed for being a duplicate posting and in the wrong section.

In the classified section of the forum, you got some replies for parts. Posting here there's a good chance that your thread can turn in an undesired direction.
Thanks for the tip. Like I said the post is going to the bottom or next page so I am trying to get it in the top in that way other people can see it. I am trying to help a friend of mine to sell the parts. He has a thousands of parts and has not time to do it. Am I doing something wrong? If yes, tell me how to keep the post in the top, without repeating it.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:03 PM   #10

Quote:
Am I doing something wrong? If yes, tell me how to keep the post in the top, without repeating it.
For sale posts belong in the "For sale" section:

Boxster Parts for sale or wanted - 986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster Owners and Others

This section is for general discussions. There really isn't a way to keep a post on top unless it is a "sticky" but those are usually for high value posts that contain a lot of good information. Your best bet is to keep your post in the for sale section and let this one die out. As you have new info, you can update your "For sale" post.

http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-parts-sale-wanted/54960-boxster-air-cooler-parts-sale.html

There are several other folks that are parting out cars on here, you can take a look at their threads and see how they do it. My recommendation is to read the threads and see what parts folks always seem to need like windscreen meshes, and if you have any, post pictures of the specific high value items. Or take a look at the dismantlers on eBay who list individual parts. If you keep bumping threads up to the top with no new information folks are going to get (more) irritated. It is a lot of work to keep on top of it, best wishes and good luck!

Steve
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:23 PM   #11

Garage
Quote:
We prefer a system based on democracy where the majority rules & moves posts back to the top by responding to threads if they are interested in them.

It also works in reverse by ignoring threads of annoying members that post inappropriately. Especially when they are asking for HELP!

My boycott list grows weekly :ah:
Old 12-02-2014, 03:38 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by steved0x View Post
For sale posts belong in the "For sale" section:

Boxster Parts for sale or wanted - 986 Forum - for Porsche Boxster Owners and Others

This section is for general discussions. There really isn't a way to keep a post on top unless it is a "sticky" but those are usually for high value posts that contain a lot of good information. Your best bet is to keep your post in the for sale section and let this one die out. As you have new info, you can update your "For sale" post.

http://986forum.com/forums/boxster-parts-sale-wanted/54960-boxster-air-cooler-parts-sale.html

There are several other folks that are parting out cars on here, you can take a look at their threads and see how they do it. My recommendation is to read the threads and see what parts folks always seem to need like windscreen meshes, and if you have any, post pictures of the specific high value items. Or take a look at the dismantlers on eBay who list individual parts. If you keep bumping threads up to the top with no new information folks are going to get (more) irritated. It is a lot of work to keep on top of it, best wishes and good luck!

Steve
Now I am very confuse, before you somebody asked me to post in the general discussion, I did it. You said in for sale, I did it. Another in Boxster discussion, I did it. Anyway, I was doing this for a friend of mine, who has a lot of parts that he has for several years and had have no time to sell. He asked me to post it for him, today I called him to see how things were going and he said that he received so many calls and text that he can not handle it. I am stopping posting this until next time. Sorry if I bother some people, I was trying to help him and some owners looking for good parts and good prices.
Thanks
Old 12-02-2014, 03:40 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYprodriver View Post
We prefer a system based on democracy where the majority rules & moves posts back to the top by responding to threads if they are interested in them.

It also works in reverse by ignoring threads of annoying members that post inappropriately. Especially when they are asking for HELP!

My boycott list grows weekly :ah:
Now I am very confuse, before you somebody asked me to post in the general discussion, I did it. You said in for sale, I did it. Another in Boxster discussion, I did it. Anyway, I was doing this for a friend of mine, who has a lot of parts that he has for several years and had have no time to sell. He asked me to post it for him, today I called him to see how things were going and he said that he received so many calls and text that he can not handle it. I am stopping posting this until next time. Sorry if I bother some people, I was trying to help him and some owners looking for good parts and good prices.
Thanks