Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2014, 12:28 PM   #21

Depends on the size of the object. If it is small and flat it goes in back. If it is bigger like cat sand or dog food it goes in the front. One exception, If the wife and I are grocery shopping and we know people are watching we will mess with them and put half in the back, then walk around to the front and the other half in the frunk.

Old 02-09-2014, 02:45 PM   #22

All this goes to show what a practical sports car the Boxster really is. The way my wife packs we would never get everything she brings into the trunk of a Miata!
'01 Boxster - Seal Grey / Black / Black, Litronics upgrade / de-ambered
crooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 02:59 PM   #23
I am my own mechanic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo1186 View Post
I bought a hard rifle case that is just big enough to fit in the rear trunk. all I did was make a cutout for a top and lower in the foam and it all fits nicely back there. granted it won't fit the both of them you got there. where do you get 203 rounds?
I only buy or shoot 5.56. I keep hundreds of pounds of brass on hand, and load almost every bullet I shoot. For those bad boys I shoot 2-3 cases of 5.56 then load a few ammo cans full of .223. I have about 20 different calibers including shottys and pistols.

If all ammo stopped being made tomorrow I could load for years and not miss it.

Timco is offline   Reply With Quote