Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2013, 09:36 AM   #1

Garage
P1128/p1130

Hi All,

Let me start by saying that i did a lot of research on this forum about these error codes but my problem is slightly more unique. A few month ago i got both these error codes P1128 and P1130. I reset it and drove it a few days before putting in winter storage. I had rough cold idle issue as well. When the car warmed up it ran perfectly. Cleaned MAF and cleaned the throttle body. I think the rough idle was due to bad gas because that went away. Here is where things get weird. Now that i'm driving it in the spring again I got error code P1130 only after driving for a month. I checked for vacuum leaks and replaced my oil filler tube cause i thought it was broken. It wasn't. I reset again and after driving for 2 days i got error code P1128 only.

Does this sound like a MAF failure issue? Why do i keep getting one error and not the other. attached are the read outs for my O2 sensors. Do they seem normal?
Attached Images

2011 Mercedes Benz GLK350 - Gunmetal Grey

Last edited by ramo80; 05-15-2013 at 10:36 AM.
ramo80 is offline   Reply With Quote