Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 04:32 AM   #1
Cubby

Garage
Smile Pics of my car

Hi folks,

I have uploaded some pics of my car that I bought a couple of months ago. Sorry it has taken so long.
The car is in pretty good condition, the only thing wrong was the side bolster of the driver’s seat. I got this repaired last week so the interior is now bang on.
The engine is the 2.5 tiptronic, it is ok performance wise but I would like it to be a bit faster. Oh well just need to wait until I save up and get my 911 Turbo.

Just to add, my drivers footwell/carpet is very very wet but thanks to the forum I will have a go at checking the drain holes and see if I can find the problem.

Craig

cubbyno9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:41 AM   #2
ddb
www.klisstle.com

Garage
Welcome to the Forum!

Very nice! I really like the wheel treatment.
ddb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:53 AM   #3

Nice I love the wheels too. Get some flat black paint on those front grilles and you're all set. You can either paint them while on the car just by masking them off or take off the bumper cover and remove them and paint. I have done it both ways and it looks so fresh when done.
97 Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 07:54 AM   #4
Cubby

Garage
Smile Pics of my car

Hi guys, thanks for the comments.
Good call 97 Boxster, I will do that when the weather gets a bit better over here in Glasgow.

I was thinking about fitting cruise control but sounds a nightmare.

Cheers

Cubby

cubbyno9 is offline   Reply With Quote