Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #1

OT - Tapatalk?

This is kinda off topic, but it pertains to the board.

I read a lot of message boards, and some of them that I read have started enabling tapatalk. Tapatalk is an app for smartphones that gives a much nicer interface for reading message boards than trying to use the phone's browser. The app costs $4 on the device, but it works really well.

I'd like to know if other people are interested in seeing it here, and if enough people are, if the mods would be willing to enable it for this forum?

I am definitely interested, and would love to see it for this forum since I'm on the road all the time.

Mike_Yi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
Matt

Since I rarely pay for apps. I wouldn't be. I'm on the road currently, as I am frequently for weeks at a time and don't use my phone for much other than phoning. I travel with my computer and iPad so I, for one, have no need for anything else on my phone. I could be the extreme minority....... or not.
MileHighBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #3

Garage
I'm currently reading and posting this with tapatalk! It works great and is a much faster way to read forums. I've only ever bought 2 apps, and tapa talk was one of them.
florida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida View Post
I'm currently reading and posting this with tapatalk! It works great and is a much faster way to read forums. I've only ever bought 2 apps, and tapa talk was one of them.
How do you find 986Forum on tapatalk. I searched, and it didn't come up.

Mike_Yi is offline   Reply With Quote