Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2011, 07:24 AM   #1

Grassroots Motorsports magazine seeking a 2000-2003 Boxster for a story

Hello, Scott Lear here from GRM, we're putting together some cars for an upcoming story and we're in need of a 2000-2003 Porsche Boxster or Boxster S. We'll be gathering near Ocala, Florida, on Monday, February 21 (President's Day). Stock or near-stock is greatly preferred. If you have a car that you feel would be a good candidate for our story and you're available on that day to join us for some photography and fun, please drop me a line at scott@grassrootsmotorsports.com and include the key details on your car and a photo as well.

Thanks in advance for your help,

-Scott R. Lear
Production Editor
Grassroots Motorsports magazine.

GRM Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:55 AM   #2

Not so stock and in ny. But love the magazine!
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:44 AM   #3

Scott, let me know when you are ready for a story on one that is... "not so stock" I've been a subscriber for years now and I think this car is right up the alley of most of your readers, and I know the concept was mentioned on the GRM forum a while back...

http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25697&highlight=subaru

Last edited by kcpaz; 02-04-2011 at 10:53 AM.
kcpaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #4

dang it, off by one model year! And I'm just down the road from you guys. David just needs to buy one, he's been talking about it for the last 2 years LOL

Seriously though, if anyone has any reservations about the GRM crew, dont. I know many of them personally and they are a fantastic bunch of 100% auto enthusiasts.

Orlando - 99 BMW M Coupe (autocross toy), '11 Mazdaspeed 3 (dog hauler), '99 10AE Miata (the new daily driver)
kabel is offline   Reply With Quote