Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 05:01 PM   #1

Breath in Breath out....

SO Pissed right now. So I thought I couldnt find my wallet yesterday. So just went to work with out it and no big deal. Looked this morning for it... Still can't find it. Noticed my nikon bag was missing too with my camera and 2 lenses, flash etc.. Well got home today from work and found my wallet in the door with a fedex package we had ordered. Wallet Empty. Fedex must have found it on the property or something. I think I left the camera bag outside after unloading from our trip and I think my wallet must have been in it from some last minute packing. Cancelled all my accounts etc. Cops took the report. :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: Just pissed off how people have no morals. God help them if I find the little s!#$s that took it. And they got a few bux too. No biggie. Steal all you want. I'll make more.

Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:13 PM   #2

That sucks man. That's never a fun situation. Maybe the ding dong will try to use the stolen cards and the cops will bust his ass.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:27 PM   #3

Fun tomorrow though.. Picking up my hard top from the paint shop. Pics to come! From my iphone4. No camera hahaha.. I will put this crap behind me and move forward.

Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote