Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2010, 09:02 AM   #1

Indented Door

How much does a kit for this cost??

DerrickCaracter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:01 AM   #2

That is a widebody kit (not an indented door). Different kits cost different amounts depending on the quality of the kit and the price of installation. Then there are the rest of the mods needed to go with the kit to make it look right like wider wheels and tires and suspension. One owner on here stated that he had $40,000 into his boxster in mods. I have extensive mods to my beetle and I have about $7,000. you could probably get away with 7-10 for a colormatched body kit.

Caractere kit seam sealed, Caractere rear wing, 1 3/4" drop on coilovers, 235/40/18 Kuhmo XS on 18x8 Millie Miglia Spider II's, H2sport spindles, H&R front Sway bar, O-bar rear torsion, VF Eng. motor mounts, G60 12# flywheel, Nuespeed P-flow intake, Forge DV, Samco IP, Custom K04 turbo and Upsolute chip, 4 bar fpr, TT 2 1/2" SS DP, 2 1/2" custom stainless exhaust no muffler, Peleguin LSD, B&M SS, Momo 14" wheel, R32 steering rack.
yelojkt is offline   Reply With Quote