Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 10:27 AM   #1

I need help with the pedro sport exhaust

Hey guys

Im going to be doing the Pedro Sport exhaust mod this week and was wondering if anyone has instructions or pictures of it for the 2003, 2004 Boxsters where the tubes come in from the top (not from the sides). I just want a picture of it and instructions to show the shop. Also what size tube is recommended and where can I get it.

Thanks

Gemballa front bumper/Aerokit I Sideskirts/H&R suspension/997 short shift/Schnell front&rear strut brace/Aluminum pedals and floor board//Traffic pro/Console Delete//LED exterior lighting//Exclusive Options Full Leather/19inch Ruf Wheels/European rear bumper with 550 mesh/Zientec spoiler/IPD Plenum//Cold Air Intake/Hardtop/Speedster Humps
Stunin_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:41 AM   #2

Here you go...

... these pix are from an '04 with the Pedro Sport Exhaust with 1.5" diameter tubes.

Hope it helps.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro
Old 04-21-2010, 12:10 PM   #3

thanks. whats the difference with the 1inch compared to the 1.5 inch tube? also does it have to be bent in a certain way to clear when installed?

thanks
Gemballa front bumper/Aerokit I Sideskirts/H&R suspension/997 short shift/Schnell front&rear strut brace/Aluminum pedals and floor board//Traffic pro/Console Delete//LED exterior lighting//Exclusive Options Full Leather/19inch Ruf Wheels/European rear bumper with 550 mesh/Zientec spoiler/IPD Plenum//Cold Air Intake/Hardtop/Speedster Humps
Stunin_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #4

1" is way too thin...

... I had originally used 1.25" which was also quite narrow, so I recommended 1.5" diameter.
The sound is much better. It has a lower pitch, closer to a 996.
Get some flexible copper tubing and bend it to the shape you want, then take that bent tube to your mandrel bender and have them bend the 1.5" tube accordingly.
Happy Boxstering,
Pedro