Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 03:12 PM   #1

Avoid/Beware: Autoenginuity.com

I recently installed a supercharger on my boxster and purchased the Scantool and Porsche package for $493.90 from Autoenginuity.com to assit in tuning the car. After several days of pulling my hair out trying to use there product I ended up returning it. Well, after several calls to Autoenginuity they finally stated they are not refunding my money or returning the product to me.

SO PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

Last edited by Boxster98; 09-02-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Boxster98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:32 AM   #2

It seems that it's standard practice for most companies to require a return authorization before returning anything to them. It doesn't sound like you did this. When it comes to returns you have to play the game their way.... there's no shortcuts. Sorry about your trouble though, sounds like they're being uncooperative in working with you, but in a case like this we'll of course never get the full story....

Still I'm at a total loss as to how you're using a simple OBD II reader (scan tool) to help you tune your car. The narrow band O2 readings are worthless. Are you just using the timing info? If so what are you actually doing the real tuning with because you obviously can't tune with just the scan tool alone!

Maybe you should have come on here sooner and looked for some help before "pulling your hair out"!

Kirk
1975 911S Targa - undergoing a full restoration and engine rebuild
Also In The Garage - '66 912, '69 912, '72 914 Chalon wide body, '73 914
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:28 AM   #3

If you paid w/ a cc, just dispute the charge.