Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2008, 05:32 AM   #21

"my girl is all natural so far"

because she's 14teen!

986Roadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:46 AM   #22

keep in coming...
boxstering in south america?! where is the machine gun turret?
I presume you paid over 100k for your boxster cuz of the high import tax..right?
porscheracer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 08:56 AM   #23

Is there a car in those pictures?
Bad Company is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:10 AM   #24

Now that I have the image of your lovely assistant burned into my memory I have an off topic question. What does a gallon of gas cost where you live?
2000 Boxster S: 18" Turbo wheels w/color crests, Litronics, Onboard Computer, Traction control, Cruise, Painted rollbar, Leather interior, Aluminum package, headlight washers, Porsche GT3 seats, windstop, Hi Fi six speaker amp package, DSP, CDR 220, Limited Slip, side airbags, BK Rollbar extender.
2000SoCalBoxsterS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:37 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000SoCalBoxsterS
Now that I have the image of your lovely assistant burned into my memory I have an off topic question. What does a gallon of gas cost where you live?
The last time I was in Colombia the gas was priced very close to what we pay for gas after the money conversion. I would assume that with the weak dollar the conversion makes Colombia gas more expensive than in the US.

On the topic of the pictures. I dod not notice the bridge in the background. Thanks for pointing it out to us.

Great pictures.

Growing up the car magazines said how amazing Porsches are. Was I brainwashed? Somehow...I doubt it.

http://www.pcars.us/albums/10641_porsche_cars.jpg
Gary in BR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 10:58 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBunny
Really? I never knew that. I'm planning on having some surgery but the whole idea of traveling to another country for surgery freaks me out.
I don't know... my SO is Chinese. I paid to have her get her laser eye surgery in China before she came to the U.S. It was only $500 there versus $4,500 here. But a computer does most of the work with that surgery, so it wasn't such a big deal.
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:12 PM   #27
Track rat

Garage
Yes Sir! Nice smooth polished lines all right.

I feel so dirty .
Old 05-02-2008, 03:48 PM   #28
cartagena

First, it is ColOmbia not ColUmbia.

Major roads are much better than in Costa Rica. I once drove from San Jose CR to Jacko and the roads suck.

Colombians do not know how to drive though and even a blind man can get a licence so it can be a little dangerous if you do not have experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt W
Nice rides, Cartagena!
One question, what is it like driving on Columbian roads? I recently returned from Costa Rica, and while I have no good reason to assume the roads in Columbia are anything like Costa Rica, I would be paranoid driving my Porsche there. Just curious. I suppose if you live there, you do what you gotta do. BTW, the roads in my parts ain't much better.
regards,
KurtW
Old 05-02-2008, 03:50 PM   #29
cartagena

Well, neither of them are models. The first girl was my assistant that I just photographed on the beach one day but started a huge thread. The present girl is some sort of girlfriend but I have not figured it out yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by super66
wow....I have to admitt that the model is hands down WAY WAY WAY better than the other girl....nice work

on the car too I guess
Old 05-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #30
cartagena

If you have complications in a foreign country is can really suck if you get stuck there. However, small things are usually no problem. The costs are much less than in the USA. Of course though if it freaks you out then never even consider it.

Quote:
Really? I never knew that. I'm planning on having some surgery but the whole idea of traveling to another country for surgery freaks me out. And there is no surgeon in the world good enough to reproduce her booty, at least not on my body.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:55 PM   #31
cartagena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 986Roadster
"my girl is all natural so far"

because she's 14teen!

Is she is 14 I am in a whole lot of trouble!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 03:57 PM   #32
cartagena

Last time I priced one was in 2007 and it was $104,000 USD with taxes. The same year a very boring looking 911 was $185,000 USD.

I keep the machine gun in the glove compartment. Fully automatic UZI.

If you zoom into the hills in the background, maybe you will see some Communist Guerillas running around? Or maybe some coca plant growing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheracer01
keep in coming...
boxstering in south america?! where is the machine gun turret?
I presume you paid over 100k for your boxster cuz of the high import tax..right?

Last edited by cartagena; 05-02-2008 at 04:04 PM.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #33
cartagena

Old 05-02-2008, 09:10 PM   #34

Send a message via AIM to LoveBunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartagena
If you have complications in a foreign country is can really suck if you get stuck there. However, small things are usually no problem. The costs are much less than in the USA. Of course though if it freaks you out then never even consider it.

Yeah, that's what bothers me about it. When I had my nose done I had to have it revised because it didn't heal correctly the first time. Would have been a huge pain if I'd have had to leave the country to get it done again. I'm sure there are some great doctors where you live, but surgery is still surgery and I'd rather be much closer to home. There are a lot of things I like to cut costs on, but I don't bargain shop for surgery.
LoveBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 06:49 PM   #35
cartagena

And if you get lipo in your stomach it hurts like hell if you try flying too soon.

Quote:
Yeah, that's what bothers me about it. When I had my nose done I had to have it revised because it didn't heal correctly the first time. Would have been a huge pain if I'd have had to leave the country to get it done again. I'm sure there are some great doctors where you live, but surgery is still surgery and I'd rather be much closer to home. There are a lot of things I like to cut costs on, but I don't bargain shop for surgery.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:52 PM   #36

Send a message via AIM to LoveBunny
Ouch. I've heard the recovery from lipo hurts in general, any area, flying or no flying.
LoveBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:53 PM   #37
cartagena

I found another one.

Old 05-10-2008, 10:09 AM   #38

I have decoded most of the option codes on my front trunk lid sticker. Now I am wondering if one of the unknown codes is for the South American Girlfriend option. The car came with only one key and no owner’s manual. I am wondering if the previous owner or dealer also kept the girlfriend that was supposed to go with the car.
ISUnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:01 AM   #39
cartagena

The car actually does not come with a girl when bought from the dealership but I have heard stories of girls included with used models so think of it as an aftermarket add on like getting new rims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISUnorth
I have decoded most of the option codes on my front trunk lid sticker. Now I am wondering if one of the unknown codes is for the South American Girlfriend option. The car came with only one key and no owner’s manual. I am wondering if the previous owner or dealer also kept the girlfriend that was supposed to go with the car.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:30 AM   #40

Thumbs up

Was there a car in those pictures?

renzop is offline   Reply With Quote