Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions
Register Garage FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2008, 05:57 PM   #19
bmussatti
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
TriGem, there are 4 or 5 Turbo S's on autotrader, so if you are serious, I think you could get one of them for $150K. Be careful though, a couple I have seen are converted "S" cars, ...not from the factory.

Two 993 Turbos I had my eye on, sold this week. You got to be ready to pull the trigger when the right car comes up because the hot ones get sold quickly.

I have test driven two already. Neither of them I would buy.
  Reply With Quote
 



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page