Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2008, 08:13 AM   #21

Mine was picked up new for $53K. The sticker shows $58k.

Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:57 AM   #22

Send a message via AIM to REDBXSTR
My Porsche Boxster

Hi,

I am new to the forums and have wanted a Porsche since I was 5 years old.

I owned a BMW 325ES, 2001 Audi TT, and most recently traded (April 2008) in my 2004 350Z Roadster for a beautiful 2004 Guards Red Boxster with only 6,589 miles CPO with 100,000 mile warranty.

It has the Porsche emblem wheel caps, Black Leather Power Seats, 5 spd Manual, Preferred Package Plus, Premium Plus Sound System, Michelin Pilot Sports, 17"Boxster II Wheels, Bi-Xenon, Wind Deflector, Black Mats with Lettering, and Painted to Match Roll Bars.

The window sticker listed my Boxster in 2004 for $49,650.
The final price I paid after some negotiating was $27,000. (Asking $30,000)
Additionally, I got 2 Boxster stainless steel license frames, miniature diecast Boxster model, Porsche leather key fobs, and a Porsche baseball cap.

The car is immaculate and well maintained by the dealer who originally leased it to the one owner. I may sound like I may be bragging a little, but I am in love with my Porsche.
19" Boxster S Sport Wheels, Preferred Package Plus-S, PASM, Bi-Xenon Headlamps.

Last edited by REDBXSTR; 05-08-2008 at 10:16 AM.
REDBXSTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 12:56 PM   #23

I don't have the original dealer window sticker, but I have the window sticker from the second onwer when my 2000 was purchased in 2003 at a Tampa Lexus dealer. The sticker price in 2003 was $35,900.

You guys would be in shock on what I paid for my 2000 Boxster with 44,000 miles with PPI, and an warranty from Continental Warranty. ALOT less then all the prices I've seen, and the car is mint.

Check out my thread for some photos and some of the best looking black paint you'll ever see...it's a mirror
(Well, I am a little biased....it is my car after all )
http://www.986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16599

I piad UNDER $16K

Plus I had it checked out by my mechanic besides the PPI from Porsche...My Mechanic says everything looks and working great, I run all of my fleet trucks through him, but he also does alot of work on high end sports cars and exotics and has a certified Porsche Mechanic. He performed a 150 point inspection...his biggest concerns was the water pump and said if it was found to be in poor shape he would have replaced it under my warranty, but said everything checked out well. He has perfromed all of the service on my wife's and daughter Mercedes so I am very comfortable with his work

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../signature.jpg
bluesbishop is offline   Reply With Quote