Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2007, 04:31 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohertycm
Dr Kill
if those are your rims and tires, the tires look too narrow for that rim. Couldnt you afford a wider tire? what size tire is that?

I mean no offense..

by the way do you like them? I was looking at those also, and also the ones in black...

Also did you need a spacer for the back?
No offense taken - those aren't mine though (unfortunately). I have the Boxster S 18's for summers and some knock-off cup3 17's with Winter Contis for the snow. I have no plans to upgrade - just thought those looked really nice - will keep that style in mind when it comes time for the project 930 .

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s..._kill/Siga.jpg
Dr. Kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 01:47 PM   #22

Wheels?

To porsche986spyder,
Hi, I am new to the forum, and this is my fist post, but... I saw your plea for help with these wheels and I think I know what they are. I was looking at these too for my Boxster and found them, only in silver, but I know for the amount of money they will cost you should be able to order them in puke green if your heart desires. The only problem I foresee is finding them here in the states or someone who imports them at a reasonable price. GMPPerformance.com has them starting at $1,400 ea....Ouch! I am going to have to save my penny's for a while. Anyway, good luck and if you do order some please let me know how it goes and where you end up getting them from. Not to mention some good pictures.

http://www.kahndesign.com/

Wheels you want to search: RS-CP2pc (man these are nice!)

Last edited by Makeitdark; 06-19-2007 at 01:51 PM.
Makeitdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 06:07 AM   #23

Yes, those are to rich for my blood. I'm going to stay with what I have.

porsche986spyder is offline   Reply With Quote