Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2024, 10:40 AM   #1

986 Factory Litronics updated to Bi-Xenons and Blacked out

Here's a set of factory Litronics, blacked out and updated with Retrofitlabs modern Bi-Xenons upgrade kit. Also updated with Morimoto projectors in headlamp and fog lamps, LED parking lights. Been testing them for a over a week and no issues. No broken pieces or tabs. Restored lenses, good or repaired wiring. Facory leveling works as it should. Ive included a pic without the lens so the upgrades photograph better. Will fit any 986, doesn't need to have the factory Litronics. Plug and play. Doesn't include corner pieces shown in pics, they are just sitting on the lights because they are broken. Includes a good set of used seals if wanted. Be able to see driving at night again. Buyer pays acual shipping. $1300. Any questions just ask.

JBauer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 07:37 PM   #2

Still available? Am interested as long as these will work for my car - it did not come with litronics or auto leveling. JM
J & M Motors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2024, 08:18 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by J & M Motors View Post
Still available? Am interested as long as these will work for my car - it did not come with litronics or auto leveling. JM
Thanks for your interest. They will work on any 986, plug and play whether they had litronics or not. The factory adjustments are inside the frunk and adjust just like your halogens. I'll aim them correctly for my 986 so you probably if any will have to do only minor adjustments. If you want them I use PayPal business. I send you a detailed invoice, so your covered by PayPals buyer protection.You need only to send me your address, and PayPal email. I'll figure shipping and send you a total. If you have any other questions or want anymore pics just let me know. I've been testing on my car and they work perfectly and look great with the orange. Just let me know.
Thanks
Jan
Old 08-29-2024, 12:08 AM   #4

Thanks for the info, Jan! The plug-and-play feature sounds perfect. I’ll send you my address and PayPal email for the invoice. Looking forward to getting these installed!
abuislam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2024, 12:30 PM   #5

sold ..........