Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2019, 05:04 PM   #1

Inventory reduction

I'm on a mission to reduce my inventory. I've spent the last few days going through my shipping containers and yard. I took two loads of scrap yesterday to the scrapyard and have a trailer full of parts building for the landfill. You're more than welcome to rummage through it if you want to come here, but I'm not interested in packing any of those pieces.

I'll be listing items on here over the next few days for sale. I'll also be listing them on eBay. It's best to text me at 512-925-9171 Thanks Woody

2003 2.7 with 53,000 miles. This boxster ran beautifully and it was a shame to part it out. I bought the car with a wet immobilizer, but besides that it was in wonderful shape. I almost wish I could go back in time and save it. I removed the oil pan and it's one of the cleanest motors I've ever had. $3250 shipped

2000 2.7 with 77,000 miles. I bought this boxster at auction and it had no transmission. It was somewhat taken apart and I never got a chance to see if the motor ran. It was brought to the auction by a dealer and looks like it had been sitting for a long time. I suspect that the transmission went out on it and the car sat. They must have got sick of looking at it and sent it off to the auction. I removed the oil pan and filter and don't see any signs of damage. The motor can also be turned over by hand. I strongly believe the motor is solid. I have been holding onto it as a backup motor for my rally cross boxster. If I can get $1750 shipped for it, then I'll let it go.

1999 2.5 with 168k. It ran when removed but I wouldn't recommend buying it as a replacement. Sold as a core. $500+shipping

Three broken wind diffusers. the top two have a broken upper tab. The one on the bottom has all three tabs but is chipped and the mesh is cracked on the bottom. $60 shipped for all three

Last edited by itsnotanova; 05-03-2019 at 05:09 PM.
itsnotanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 08:32 AM   #2

I have a bulk purchase of 10 Porsche radios. 4 CDR22, 5 CDR220 and one CDR210. I'm selling them as nonworking but I believe most of them work once you get the codes or are reprogrammed. $275 shipped for all 10
Old 05-04-2019, 04:36 PM   #3

I have four 3 spoke steering wheels with airbag for $450+shipping. More pictures are available if needed

I have 5 spare wheels at $75+ shipping. Three of those are paired with a tool kit and jack. Those three will probably sell quick to post-2004 Porsche owners without a spare. I get $225 shipped for those on eBay pretty easily

Base tiptronic axles for 1997-02 81k and 03/04 72k. $150+Shipping a pair

Old 05-05-2019, 02:49 PM   #4

2.7 Porsche Boxster motor. $3900 shipped. The motor was taken out of a base boxster with 100,000 miles but at some point in it's life the motor was replaced with a factory Porsche replacement motor. You can tell it's a factory replacement motor because of the torque head bolts used throughout the whole motor. Only factory replacement motors use these type of bolts. Judging by the amount of dirt buildup, I'm guessing it has anywhere from 30,000-50,000 miles. This motor will work on 2003 and 2004 Base boxsters only. This motor was taken out of a non-wrecked boxster with an automatic transmission. This motor will work in a manual boxster but you'll have to transfer the manual wire harness and intake from the manual motor onto this motor. Sold with accessories in the pictures. The air conditioning compressor is not included. While this is a low mile motor, I highly suggest replacing the AOS, water pump, rear main seal, vacuum hoses and IMS while you have it out of the car. It ran great when in the car.

If you have a factory Porsche Child Seat, this piece is required to install the seat. Bolts to the seat frame, and accepts buckles from factory Porsche Child Seats. Professional installation required. Requires programming at your local Porsche dealer, only compatible with Porsche child seats with a seat belt with "belt tongue" connection. $100 shipped
Old 05-05-2019, 03:16 PM   #5

2003/04 Bose amp. $100 shipped. I'm 75% sure it works but selling for parts.
Old 05-06-2019, 04:31 AM   #6

wind difusers

Woody I will take the wind difusers if still available
MaddogsMotorSports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 03:15 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddogsMotorSports View Post
Woody I will take the wind difusers if still available
Someone PM'd me at an earlier time than you. I'll let you know if that deal falls through. Texting me at 512-925-9171 is the quickest way to reach me. Thanks
Old 05-06-2019, 04:00 PM   #8

Interested in one wind defuser

For whoever does get the wind defusers, I would be interested in a driver side one. If the two above fall through, I would also be interested in all 3
RyanLuck7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 02:57 PM   #9
Jakeg104

Hi there, any 17" wheels back in your pile you want to sell? Ideally would be 17 x 8 1/2 and would need 4, or 2 of the 17x8 1/2” wheels pictured below?

Wanting to run a square setup for the track.

i'm heading to COTA this weekend (from Houston) so will be passing Bastrop!

Thanks!

'17 RR SC
jgopinath is offline   Reply With Quote