Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2016, 01:25 PM   #1

FS: Airbox (Aircleaner) Assembly

Hello All,

As some of you know I am working on converting my 2004 Boxster (58K miles) to EV. You can refer to my post here if you are interested - http://986forum.com/forums/performance-technical-chat/59792-ev-project-converting-my-2004-boxster-electric-vehicle.html

Given that, I have taken out everything that is related to Engine, Fuel, Brake pump, Power Steering pump etc. in my vehicle. As I complete my conversion I will be getting to a point where I will put up those items for Sale to cover up some of my cost of the project.... At this time I am focusing on my project so have not started posting items for sale yet. If you need anything from those subsystems please hit me up.

2 weeks ago a fellow member on this forum communicated with me for the Airbox assembly. By the time I could find the right size box and find time to package the item the member found another solution to their problem which needed only part of the Airbox (Aircleaner) assembly. I have this item packaged up for shipping so I though I would post it. This includes item 1 in the diagram and the filter frames (2 and 3) as shown in diagram and the filter cartridge (item 4 in diagram which you probably will replace).

PM me if anyone is interested or needs it. Posting the diagram from the catalog. I can unpack it and post a pic if needed. Am thinking $40 plus shipping.

Last edited by PorscheFan5; 02-09-2016 at 02:12 PM.
PorscheFan5 is offline   Reply With Quote