Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2016, 02:48 AM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by timspitfire View Post
Id you have the top. Please answer following and thank you!
1) Porsche or aftermarket?
2) Glass or plastic rear window?
3) Color?
4) Condition issues or like new?
5) Dual layer and good noise / thermal barrier?
6) How much are you asking?

I need a new rear window and have been looking for best solution. Very interested for good condition top at a fair used price.
I actually have two complete tops (frame, fabric, etc.) one dark blue and one black. Both are in very good to excellent condition other than both have plastic windows that need replacing.

$200 each, but shipping would be as much or more. Willing to deliver within 100 miles of 02532.

Deadeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 08:34 AM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadeye View Post
Mirrors are gone. I will have to check to see if it had memory seats, I can't recall. The wiring harness is intact.
It would probably be better to buy the mirrors and harnesses from the same car. There have been changes in the system over the various model years and it will be easier to sort out the correct connections if I am dealing with parts from the same model year.

Thanks
Painted Bumperettes, 2004 (OEM) Top, Homelink integrated in dash with Targa switch, 997 Shifter, Carrera Gauge Cluster with silver gauge faces, heated 12-way driver & 8-way passenger seats, Litronics, silver console
KevinH1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 06:07 PM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadeye View Post
I actually have two complete tops (frame, fabric, etc.) one dark blue and one black. Both are in very good to excellent condition other than both have plastic windows that need replacing.

$200 each, but shipping would be as much or more. Willing to deliver within 100 miles of 02532.
Thank you for the response about the top. Sounds like both of yours are in similar condition to mine. I simply need to figure out what I am going to do about my broken plastic window. Anyone know a shop in Denver or Colorado who would do a good job replacing the window and not charge a fortune?

Thanks!

PS... I know a cerified Porsche mechanic if anyone needs one around Denver.

timspitfire is offline   Reply With Quote