Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster and Cayman Classified Ads > Boxster and Cayman Parts for Sale or Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2016, 04:50 AM   #861

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTsilber View Post
Hey Woody - looking for 2 front hood shocks pn# 996-511-551-01

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think rockauto has them new for $15 each.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo4wd View Post
Hi, looking for a cupholder if you happen to have one.

Thanks!
I have the early style cup holder for $50+shipping. I can send you a picture if you text me at 512-925-9171

FYI, I'll be closed 6/4-6/15. Going back home to do some king salmon fishing on the Deshka.

Old 06-01-2016, 09:27 AM   #862

I'm upgrading my base to S specs and about the last thing left to do is to change out the coolant tubes to the larger S tubes. Mine is a tip with the 3rd radiator. I stole a pic from another of your threads

I live in the DFW area and can drive down to pick them up if you have them. Let me know a price and if you have a really nice set available.

Thanks,

Jeff
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 10:07 AM   #863

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
I'm upgrading my base to S specs and about the last thing left to do is to change out the coolant tubes to the larger S tubes. Mine is a tip with the 3rd radiator. I stole a pic from another of your threads

I live in the DFW area and can drive down to pick them up if you have them. Let me know a price and if you have a really nice set available.

Thanks,

Jeff
Hi Jeff,
I have a set for $150. It's the main tubes with all the mounting bracket and the second set of larger aluminum tubes behind the radiators.
Thanks Woody
Old 06-01-2016, 11:16 AM   #864

Woody,

Sounds good. I'll take them. Can't make it this weekend, and I know you'll be on vacation till after the 15th. I'll touch base with you after you get back to schedule a trip down to pick them up. Unless you're heading north anytime soon......:-)

I can send funds now to hold them, or bring cash when I come to get them. Your choice.

Thanks,

Jeff

Last edited by Thumper; 06-01-2016 at 11:48 AM.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 11:48 AM   #865

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post

FYI, I'll be closed 6/4-6/15. Going back home to do some king salmon fishing on the Deshka.
Make sure to start a new fishing thread when you get back!
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 02:40 PM   #866

Quote:
Originally Posted by steved0x View Post
Make sure to start a new fishing thread when you get back!
Lol. Now I have the pressure to catch one. My dad said they're starting to catch some already. I can't wait!
Old 06-04-2016, 05:23 AM   #867

Woody - sorry, never mind. I think I'm just going to have to go with new parts.

Last edited by BirdDog; 06-04-2016 at 12:00 PM.
BirdDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 11:59 AM   #868

Garage
I'm looking for a set of cats for my 1998 base. Do you have a set?
bryanj23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 01:24 PM   #869

I have a set with 65k for $100 plus shipping
Old 06-05-2016, 03:15 PM   #870

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
I think rockauto has them new for $15 each.

I have the early style cup holder for $50+shipping. I can send you a picture if you text me at 512-925-9171

They do but the OEM are $30 each! Guess I could go with the non-oem for this non critical part.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
GTsilber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 05:03 AM   #871

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTsilber View Post
They do but the OEM are $30 each! Guess I could go with the non-oem for this non critical part.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Other guys have had good luck with them.
Old 06-08-2016, 01:08 PM   #872

I am looking for one part that evidently can only be had new if you pay stupid money to ship from Germany.

The part:

OEM-99635517610
Genuine Porsche Part: AS BRAKE LINE

This is the hard brake line that runs across the front of the car from the distribution block on the front driver's side to the front passenger brake caliper. Mine was damaged during removal.

I know you are away on vacation, but even if I want new parts this would take probably 6 weeks to arrive so you would still beat their availability. Thanks!

Last edited by schwank; 06-09-2016 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Corrected part description
schwank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 10:01 AM   #873

I need cup holders and a driver-side floor mat for an '01 986, if you have it.
Borin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:09 PM   #874

Woody, do you have a working headlight switch?
Old 06-13-2016, 07:27 AM   #875

Hi Woody. Hope fishing was awesome. Looking for a little bitty pink plastic torx screw retaining nut. I was replacing my headlight switch, and when I pulled the side vent portion of the dash off to gain access, one of these little pink clips launched itself into the dash somewhere. Cannot find it, so would like to see if you could send me a couple of them. In the photo below, the red arrow points at one of them. There are three that hold this section of the dash -- two on the side by the door, and the one in the photo in the switch bezzle. the T15 Torx screws screw into them. They have a clip that slides over the hole in the metal portion of the dash framework. Thanks!

Need_for_speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 10:09 AM   #876

Fasteners that hold convertible top transmissions?

986 561 789 02 Upgrading '98 to newer trans and need fasteners.

Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 07:19 AM   #877

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need_for_speed View Post
Hi Woody. Hope fishing was awesome. Looking for a little bitty pink plastic torx screw retaining nut. I was replacing my headlight switch, and when I pulled the side vent portion of the dash off to gain access, one of these little pink clips launched itself into the dash somewhere. Cannot find it, so would like to see if you could send me a couple of them. In the photo below, the red arrow points at one of them. There are three that hold this section of the dash -- two on the side by the door, and the one in the photo in the switch bezzle. the T15 Torx screws screw into them. They have a clip that slides over the hole in the metal portion of the dash framework. Thanks!

Looking for 1 or 2 of those little clips myself...if you have any other after you take care of Need_ let me know please. Thanks!!
drew44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 04:26 PM   #878

Good Evening Woody,

Looking for a big handful of all types front and rear trunk carpet fasteners. Can you help?
Old 06-16-2016, 05:28 PM   #879

Hi Guys, Sorry for the delayed answer but I've been fishing and hiking around Alaska for the last week and have been almost completely off the grid the whole time. It's always best to text/call me at 512-925-9171
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwank View Post
I am looking for one part that evidently can only be had new if you pay stupid money to ship from Germany.

The part:
Genuine Porsche Part: AS BRAKE LINE

This is the hard brake line that runs across the front of the car from the distribution block on the front driver's side to the front passenger brake caliper. Mine was damaged during removal.

I know you are away on vacation, but even if I want new parts this would take probably 6 weeks to arrive so you would still beat their availability. Thanks!
I'll have to see how hard it is to take off and how big it is for shipping before I can quote a price. I know I have one but can't remember that particular line right now. I'll be pulling orders tomorrow and I'll let you know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borin View Post
I need cup holders and a driver-side floor mat for an '01 986, if you have it.
I have a cupholder for $50+shipping but only a left floor mat in blue for $20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc763 View Post
Woody, do you have a working headlight switch?
$60 shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need_for_speed View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
986 561 789 02 Upgrading '98 to newer trans and need fasteners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew44 View Post
Looking for 1 or 2 of those little clips myself...if you have any other after you take care of Need_ let me know please. Thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flouese View Post
Good Evening Woody,

Looking for a big handful of all types front and rear trunk carpet fasteners. Can you help?
I have all those pieces but I have a set minimum of $20 shipped for anything. I'd give those items to you for free if you were at my shop or buying something else. It takes time to go pull those things, package them and then bring them to the post office. I hope you guys can understand
Old 06-17-2016, 10:24 AM   #880

I have all those pieces but I have a set minimum of $20 shipped for anything. I'd give those items to you for free if you were at my shop or buying something else. It takes time to go pull those things, package them and then bring them to the post office. I hope you guys can understand[/QUOTE]

Woody, 20 bucks is more than fair. If the dealer had the part, it would probably be double that! No rush on this. Glad you had a great time up north.

I'll pm you with my info.

Need_for_speed is offline   Reply With Quote